Just read the Reach data pads.

And what was i reading? They seem to say that humanity is secretly lead by a commitee of AIs, and this committee has ruled for 200 some years? Was I reading those corretly?

> And what was i reading? They seem to say that humanity is secretly lead by a commitee of AIs, and this committee has ruled for 200 some years? Was I reading those corretly?

No you were not. They didn’t rule over anything. They worked behind the scenes, secretly meeting with each other and manipulating certain events.

> > And what was i reading? They seem to say that humanity is secretly lead by a commitee of AIs, and this committee has ruled for 200 some years? Was I reading those corretly?
>
> No you were not. They didn’t rule over anything. They worked behind the scenes, secretly meeting with each other and manipulating certain events.

What were they doing? I never got the chance to get all the data pads.

Ok, rule may have not been the best description. Guided may be better, but I still think its weird that AIs influenced humanity that much.

This probably doesn’t tie into to the six AI monitors in the Anniversary Terminal Trailer right?

The Assembly also knew about the Spirit of Fire’s encounter with the Flood.

> > > And what was i reading? They seem to say that humanity is secretly lead by a commitee of AIs, and this committee has ruled for 200 some years? Was I reading those corretly?
> >
> > No you were not. They didn’t rule over anything. They worked behind the scenes, secretly meeting with each other and manipulating certain events.
>
> What were they doing? I never got the chance to get all the data pads.

They would make plans, just to make sure humanity stayed alive, that was their main goal.