Incineration Cannon x1
Tundra Gauss Warthog x1
Lawgiver x1
Urban Warthog x1
Energy Sword x1
Scattershot x1
Random Vehicle (blue) x1
Arena xp Jackpot x1

Let me know what you guys get in your 152 packs or what you think about what I got in mine!

Congrats bud, I know it’s been a long journey.
Lazy link to his video.

Congrats, it’s a long grind. Be a few months before I get there. I’m only 150.

Wow congrats! After the grind to clip 145 I don’t know if I can do it.

Good Job

Congrats, I’m only 70-something at the moment lol

Congrats.

145 is the mark that thing took me a 2 months

What level did you get most or all of the reqs. I know some are tied to commendations and levels but when approximately did you get them “all” I’m level 65 and wondering how long I have.

That’s an outstanding accomplishment, congratulations!

way to go broh keep going i still level 40 something myself

I’m at 127 and the grind is starting to become real. Real glad Warzone firefight is here to help make that enjoyable

> 2533274816621715;9:
> What level did you get most or all of the reqs. I know some are tied to commendations and levels but when approximately did you get them “all” I’m level 65 and wondering how long I have.

I wouldnt consider this getting “all reqs” But when i was around rank 92, i had just finished getting all the permanent reqs and certifications i could get from silver packs. I am now only getting gold packs, and everyone has either a ultra rare or legendary permanent/ certification.

> 2533274816621715;9:
> What level did you get most or all of the reqs. I know some are tied to commendations and levels but when approximately did you get them “all” I’m level 65 and wondering how long I have.

I finished gold packs around level 130 or 140.

> 2533274868062286;12:
> I’m at 127 and the grind is starting to become real. Real glad Warzone firefight is here to help make that enjoyable

Just wait til you get to 145.

> 2533274908231480;14:
> > 2533274816621715;9:
> > What level did you get most or all of the reqs. I know some are tied to commendations and levels but when approximately did you get them “all” I’m level 65 and wondering how long I have.
>
>
> I finished gold packs around level 130 or 140.

Well then. I’ve got a ways to go. That ultimate games sale on gold reqs is looking quite tempting.

im in lvl 146 smh

It will take 2 million xp to rank up to 147… -_- I don’t know how they have this much free time, I know someone who players halo all day, everyday, and he is sr150 (half way)

Glad you got it.

Would have thought you’d get at least a few mythic REQS but congrats on getting that level.

Got a long way to go myself.