Just quit

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

The game is fine. Quit your crybaby pisspants garbage. Spoiled brats jacking around saying “OMG it’s CoD!!! OmG I just got killed by a DMR it’s OP!!! LMaO my k/d is 57 million and I still lost!!!”

Play the game if it’s fun, don’t if it’s not… or suck on your binky and quit crying and -Yoink!- your pants over nothing.

I sort of agree with you OP.

Pointless complaints with no empirical or factual backing are annoying, but reasonably well thought out criticism is always a good thing. How else can the game be improved for the benefit of those who play it?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

OP, your mentality is the reason why our country is in the -Yoink- and why modern gaming sucks.

You don’t just quit, you DO something about it.

Granted, pointless and illogical -Yoinking!- and crying is stupid, but there is nothing wrong with criticism.

I like the game, and I think it’s a good game, but there are some things that need to be sorted out. It’s certainly not perfect.

I agree on 75% of the matter.

Truth is, between the blind DMR/BR/Whatever spam all throughout every match ever. The light armor vehicles being nothing but fodder in BTB. The connection being weird. The lack of fileshare support. The lack of Gametype creation options. The lack of significant forgemode expansion.

Well, yeah. You get what I’m saying. There ARE real problems. You just gotta sift through mountains of BS to find them.

> I sort of agree with you OP.
>
> Pointless complaints with no empirical or factual backing are annoying, but reasonably well thought out criticism is always a good thing. How else can the game be improved for the benefit of those who play it?

That would be nice if not for the worn out dragged on complaint threads that are popping up faster than I can blink. I mean I think a single well-thought out complaint thread would be nice, but these noobs keep making their own threads which offer no constructive comments whatsoever.

Constructive posts are well and good. Valid and well thought out complaints are fine and dandy. Just raging out over the same crap over and over again is so obsolete though.

It’s a game. It’s a game. It’s a "Yoink"ing game!

I hate to pull the “in my day” card but seriously, how spoiled can you be?

> > I sort of agree with you OP.
> >
> > Pointless complaints with no empirical or factual backing are annoying, but reasonably well thought out criticism is always a good thing. How else can the game be improved for the benefit of those who play it?
>
> That would be nice if not for the worn out dragged on complaint threads that are popping up faster than I can blink. I mean I think a single well-thought out complaint thread would be nice, but these noobs keep making their own threads which offer no constructive comments whatsoever.

I specifically avoid making threads about what I know is wrong with the game because a good bit of it would rustle peoples jimmies.

Not many people like to drop the ‘DMR is OP!’ crap long enough to realize that ALL precision weapons have become easymode stuff. The DMR is just the longest ranged example. People don’t even really think anymore. They just track targets and fire wildly. I actually MISS the idea of bloom being bad enough to force players to time shots.

I hear you OP. I’m sick of all the whining people are doing.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

> OP, your mentality is the reason why our country is in the Yoink! and why modern gaming sucks.
>
> You don’t just quit, you DO something about it.
>
> Granted, pointless and illogical -Yoinking!- and crying is stupid, but there is nothing wrong with criticism.

Heh, oh Christ don’t get me started on that. I’ve got lots to say there but that isn’t what we’re on these forums for.

My mentality is far from what’s wrong with this country, crapping our pants over spoonfed liberal bs is what has got us here in the first place. But, again, it’s a game, it isn’t an election or a platform for anything other than buying a game and playing it and either liking it or not liking it. You have the option to quit a game and suffer nothing from it. Other subjects, quitting is more costly. Let’s not get confused.

I’m going to have to lock this thread. Complaining about people complaining isn’t helping either.

I reiterate. If you see posts/threads that offer no constructive criticism or discussion, report them and the moderators will look into it.