just quit or don't play

Every game today I have had at least one, in one case all three of my team not playing, just standing there waiting to die.

if you’re not going to play, wether on purpose or because something happened irl quit, uninstall the beta and stay gone, your not playing and unless 343i needs data on inactive players (which I doubt) you aren’t helping the beta improve the end game

That is funny. Same thing happened to me multiple times this morning. Then some player with looked like a Japanese name was as laggy as hell running around swording everyone. Couldn’t kill him because he was bouncing back and forth so much.

> 2533274865708979;1:
> Every game today I have had at least one, in one case all three of my team not playing, just standing there waiting to die.
>
> if you’re not going to play, wether on purpose or because something happened irl quit, uninstall the beta and stay gone, your not playing and unless 343i needs data on inactive players (which I doubt) you aren’t helping the beta improve the end game

I´m quitting because my internet sucks and kills me everytime. So yeah.

> 2727626560038972;2:
> That is funny. Same thing happened to me multiple times this morning. Then some player with looked like a Japanese name was as laggy as hell running around swording everyone. Couldn’t kill him because he was bouncing back and forth so much.

no, I mean, that the player is in the game but never shoots, moves or anything. They’re free kills for the enemy team, they aren’t helping test the game (that’s why we have a beta) and they ruin the experience for the other players by going 0k/0a/20d… People being a laggy -Yoink- I can deal with. People not playing is not good for the beta

> 2533274865708979;4:
> > 2727626560038972;2:
> > That is funny. Same thing happened to me multiple times this morning. Then some player with looked like a Japanese name was as laggy as hell running around swording everyone. Couldn’t kill him because he was bouncing back and forth so much.
>
>
> no, I mean, that the player is in the game but never shoots, moves or anything. They’re free kills for the enemy team, they aren’t helping test the game (that’s why we have a beta) and they ruin the experience for the other players by going 0k/0a/20d… People being a laggy -Yoink- I can deal with. People not playing is not good for the beta

Sometimes i stay in the respawn to post on these forums lol.