Just preordered the limited edition of halo 4

That was close my local game store had 2 limited copies left.What a relief.Did you preorder the h4 limited edition?

Yes 3-4 months ago…

> Yes 3-4 months ago…

Nice

I don’t usually buy LE’s for any game. Whenever I do, I realize a couple of months down the road that it was a waste of money and that all I really care about is the game.

That’s just me. So no, I didn’t pre-order the LE.

I did about half way through June. I also paid for it at the same time. I think my reciept is almost completely faded lol(thank god for ID).

Have yet to pre-order my copy yet. I was planning on getting the limited edition but I was told it was pretty much sold out everywhere. Still have yet to go to my local Gamestop and ask them yet. Doubt they do, but it would be a miracle if there were still some limited edition copies.

> That was close my local game store had 2 limited copies left.What a relief.Did you preorder the h4 limited edition?

How did they “only have 2 left”??? It has not even hit the market yet. That’s the whole point of pre ordering, to tell the manufacturer how many copies to send to each store. Implying they only has a set number left is just flat out a lie. Did u just want to add drama to your post?

> I don’t usually buy LE’s for any game. Whenever I do, I realize a couple of months down the road that it was a waste of money and that all I really care about is the game.
>
> That’s just me. So no, I didn’t pre-order the LE.

Likewise but since it will contain all the future dlc i think its worth it

I pre-ordered quite a while ago, I still have about $25 left on the purchase though.

> > That was close my local game store had 2 limited copies left.What a relief.Did you preorder the h4 limited edition?
>
> How did they “only have 2 left”??? It has not even hit the market yet. That’s the whole point of pre ordering, to tell the manufacturer how many copies to send to each store. Implying they only has a set number left is just flat out a lie. Did u just want to add drama to your post?

Gamestop only has a certain amount of preorders they can make, genius. They can’t send thousands of LEs to every store.

> > That was close my local game store had 2 limited copies left.What a relief.Did you preorder the h4 limited edition?
>
> How did they “only have 2 left”??? It has not even hit the market yet. That’s the whole point of pre ordering, to tell the manufacturer how many copies to send to each store. Implying they only has a set number left is just flat out a lie. Did u just want to add drama to your post?

No i went to my local game store to preorder h4 and the empoyee told me that i was lucky since there were only 2 copies of the limited edition avaible

I got the LE and The Halo 4 Console, because it’s Halo 4, I mean come on.

I got my LE before I even knew what was in it. Once I learned what stores came with what bonuses, I switched stores. Gamestops is kinda ugly if you ask em.

I pre-ordered my LE ages ago, then canceled it once I realized that there’s nothing in it I actually want lol. Standard edition for me :slight_smile:

No, I did not.

I preordered the LE a couple months ago. Went back to pay on it a couple weeks ago and found out they are sold out of LE at GameStop… Close call for sure.

This will be the first Limited or Special edition of a game I’ve preordered. It’s gonna be a Long night waiting for DAT MIDNIGHT RELEASE!!

> Yes 3-4 months ago…

This. At GAME (online).

Then last week I cancelled it and moved it to Amazon. Why? I’ve got the console preordered at GAME, and now the LE at Amazon. Two preorder bonuses :smiley:

Pre-ordered in July! Can not wait! :smiley:

>

There’s not an unlimited amount of LEs. So it is possible for a store to run out. Most US stores have.

>

Actually Its called “Limited Edition” for a reason. There is a Limited amount being made, and if you didnt pre order before a certain point you ran the risk of them running out.

Bungies flaw with the legendary edition of reach was that they planned for more people to buy it then actully did buy it. They still have legendary edition halo reach selling for 60 bucks at best buys, stacked in piles because noone wants them :I