Just Played Some Infinity Slayer

After a while of not touching halo 4 i decided to play some infinity slayer. Meh, didnt have a good time didnt have a bad time. Overall…Meh

EDIT:ive been hating on halo 4 for a while now and decided, eh, its not the worst game but its not the best game either

So what are you getting at?

> So what are you getting at?

ive been hating on halo 4 for a while now and decided, eh, its not the worst game but its not the best game either

Funny, I took the biggest break from BTB ever and decided to go back to today. I only lasted 2 games and had enough. It’s still bad and nothing’s changed. It’s Big Team Action Sack with Exile and Ragnarok only. Ran into a camo boltshot in the middle of Exile - pissed

> Funny, I took the biggest break from BTB ever and decided to go back to today. I only lasted 2 games and had enough. It’s still bad and nothing’s changed. It’s Big Team Action Sack with Exile and Ragnarok only. Ran into a camo boltshot in the middle of Exile - pissed

funny same here, played a couple rounds of btb and spartan ops on sunday and since then haven’t touched halo 4. Came back today and played 4v4 and had a better experience.

I played Infinity Slayer yesterday for the first time in a while. Definitely slower paced than objective gametypes. Everyone just stood around and shot with their DMR’s. I was literally bored.

> Funny, I took the biggest break from BTB ever and decided to go back to today. I only lasted 2 games and had enough. It’s still bad and nothing’s changed. It’s Big Team Action Sack with Exile and Ragnarok only. Ran into a camo boltshot in the middle of Exile - pissed

I can’t bring myself to play BTB in halo 4. Even reach a game I despise I had an ok time in BTB despite the fact hemorrhage ruins that playlist. Halo 4 BTB is totally ruined by the DMR and camo sniping campers so much it’s not fun at all to play.