Just Played Episode 7 and........

damn, it reminds me so much of Pillar of Autumn from Halo: CE. Brings back memories…who else thinks so?

It reminded me of dawn.

> damn, it reminds me so much of Pillar of Autumn from Halo: CE. Brings back memories…who else thinks so?

Yeah same, big ship killing covies going back and forth. Loved it. Ep 6 + 7 are sweeet!

Sure halo 4 as it’s fault but spops really picked up a pace of killing covies like the old campaigns and indeed like the dawn. Really awesome ^^

The great thing especially with SOps 1.5 is that the Covvie side of the campaign is really getting fleshed out now, filling in a lot backstory to the campaign, or perhaps simply adding a bit of 3rd dimension to the presence of the covenant at Requiem. Outside of the Jul Mdamma terminal video and the novels, there was not a lot of explanation on the covvies reasoning in the campaign outside of it just being another Forerunner artifact they were after.

I lent my copy of Halo 4 to my cousin, now I can’t play :frowning:

Beats Dawn by miles. And no, it’s not like PoA. The pace is much faster and you have a lot more options.

I liked how in Chapter 4, you could cut off the Covies by closing the doors.

I suppose it is like Pillar of Autumn or Dawn…if both required you to constantly backtrack.

Yeah, it was a nice mix of Pillar of Autumn, Cairo Station, and Dawn.

Running around the ship/station as its boarded, while you’re trying to escape or push them back.

Loved it!

> I suppose it is like Pillar of Autumn or Dawn…if both required you to constantly backtrack.

The Maw (Whole level backtrack of Pillar of Autumn)

> > I suppose it is like Pillar of Autumn or Dawn…if both required you to constantly backtrack.
>
> The Maw (Whole level backtrack of Pillar of Autumn)

Not the same because that was Bungie and this is 343i. God.