Just played against modders

Here for the longest time I played Halo without playing against modders. Last time I remember playing against them was in halo 2. Tonight I ran into a team of them in Big Team Infinity Slayer Longbow. They had one-shot kill carbines and rapid fire incineration cannon. In the post game lobby it shows that their weapon of choice was a Banshee which isn’t on the map Plz ban them so they don’t ruin anymore players games.

Their gts are :

[NAMES REDACTED BY MONITOR]

Calling out players on the forums is not allowed. Just PM their GTs to bs angel.

I have also just played a match against modders…so I just PM the gamertags to bs angel? is there anything else I can do?

PM their GT’s to bs angel.

k thanks

> Calling out players on the forums is not allowed. Just PM their GTs to bs angel.

Edit your post and remove the names.

Reporting Abuse on Xbox LIVE

> Calling out players on the forums is not allowed. Just PM their GTs to bs angel.

Well considering they are hackers. The moderators could make an exception I hope.

> Here for the longest time I played Halo without playing against modders. Last time I remember playing against them was in halo 2. Tonight I ran into a team of them in Big Team Infinity Slayer Longbow. They had one-shot kill carbines and rapid fire incineration cannon. In the post game lobby it shows that their weapon of choice was a Banshee which isn’t on the map Plz ban them so they don’t ruin anymore players games.
>
> Their gts are :

[REDACTED]Has never played HALO 4 according to his achievements/data. And [REDACTED] isn’t a gamertag that exists.

> > Calling out players on the forums is not allowed. Just PM their GTs to bs angel.
>
> Well considering they are hackers. The moderators could make an exception I hope.

It doesn’t matter, they could be called out falsely and get hate messages from it, or whatever no matter who they are what they did you can not call people out. OP you should remove the names.

I’m so glad I found this thread. I was playing a game with one of these guys (I believe It was [REDACTED]) and the guy blew up all the vehicles on the map with a few hits from his Carbine. When I went to check out his Service Record According to it he’s only a SR40 and yet he seems to be using a Camo Carbine from the vids I’ve seen of him. He still has 10 more ranks to go till he even gets close to choosing a specialization! When I looked through his service record I see that He has gotten almost as many total kills that I have got and yet I’m an SR94! He’s only a SR40? I’m guessing that 343 have banned him by now. If not… Well, what’s taking them so long?

pm bs angel or send her a tweet.

> > > Calling out players on the forums is not allowed. Just PM their GTs to bs angel.
> >
> > Well considering they are hackers. The moderators could make an exception I hope.
>
> It doesn’t matter, they could be called out falsely and get hate messages from it, or whatever no matter who they are what they did you can not call people out. OP you should remove the names.

Considering the file share is finially up and running, concrete proof of the game should be allowed. If the proof is solid, the community should know. That’s just my opinion. Calling out blatant cheaters with proof forgoes the witch hunt.

[REDACTED]

>

Don’t name drop please.

>

Again, don’t name drop.

Wow - 343 doing a good job of policing multiplayer and keeping the cheats out…

> Wow - 343 doing a good job of policing multiplayer and keeping the cheats out…

They actually are doing a great job. They cant help it if some people are able to slip through the cracks. Its up to the community to sniff out and report the cheaters.

You revived a month old thread just to call people out? Both of those are against the rules, so this thread is gonna get locked. Next time, just report them and PM the names to bs angel or rukizzel rather than posting them publicly.

> You revived a month old thread just to call people out? Both of those are against the rules, so this thread is gonna get locked. Next time, just report them and PM the names to bs angel or rukizzel rather than posting them publicly.

Ridiculous hacker though…