Just played against 343pro team

Played against three members of the pro team in warzone and must say, we got destroyed. They rushed the armory and had our core open within three minutes. Had to backdoor the bases to stand a chance lol.

Don’t the pro team also test how maps play and how the sightlines should be? Glad to see they don’t suck.

I played with 3 of them a few days ago 2 games in a row. We crushed one team but actually lost to another (missed on the bosses but dominated besides that).

I’m pretty sure we played against a few on Saturday. Warzone Assault over before half the team reached REQ level 3… We were stunned, but it was fast REQ, so I was fine with it.

> 2533275019977832;2:
> Don’t the pro team also test how maps play and how the sightlines should be? Glad to see they don’t suck.

lmao and they let Apex 7 go through?

the amount of barriers from trees and foliage makes the sightlines crap and using vehicles cancerous in the most focal point of the map (the spire)

i only see fighting on the open/low cover areas when there is a boss around or people just running around to flank

these maps dont feel big and action packed when all the action is still placed in an Arena sized area