Just played 343 in the community playdate!

if you have played against 343 in a community playdate … how long before you get the assault rifle skin?

There was a play date today?

Yes 20 mins left

Bah, I just saw it in the community update. I forgot that it came out yesterday. Not sure on the skins, but I’d imagine it won’t take too long.

Yeah it was odd ball till 730pm est

Fire and ice

Nice dude hopefully someday I will play against them too

Juuuust finished a game against them on Molten. I was squeeeing in excitement the entire game - partly because “I can get a cool skin!” but also because “omg its Grim and Ske7ch! I’m in the same game as them!!” xD

As for how long, no idea. Probably won’t start being handed out until after the playdate’s over at the very least.

> 2533274850869596;7:
> Juuuust finished a game against them on Molten. I was squeeeing in excitement the entire game - partly because “I can get a cool skin!” but also because “omg its Grim and Ske7ch! I’m in the same game as them!!” xD
>
> As for how long, no idea. Probably won’t start being handed out until after the playdate’s over at the very least.

I was acting the same way! Was Bravo playing also?

> 2533274845510947;8:
> > 2533274850869596;7:
> > Juuuust finished a game against them on Molten. I was squeeeing in excitement the entire game - partly because “I can get a cool skin!” but also because “omg its Grim and Ske7ch! I’m in the same game as them!!” xD
> > As for how long, no idea. Probably won’t start being handed out until after the playdate’s over at the very least.
>
> I was acting the same way! Was Bravo playing also?

Yes he was! <3

Shame we won’t have these skins when Halo “6” drops :<
Le sigh…

> 2533274850869596;9:
> > 2533274845510947;8:
> > > 2533274850869596;7:
> > > Juuuust finished a game against them on Molten. I was squeeeing in excitement the entire game - partly because “I can get a cool skin!” but also because “omg its Grim and Ske7ch! I’m in the same game as them!!” xD
> > > As for how long, no idea. Probably won’t start being handed out until after the playdate’s over at the very least.
> >
> > I was acting the same way! Was Bravo playing also?
>
> Yes he was! <3
>
> Shame we won’t have these skins when Halo “6” drops :<
> Le sigh…

Did you get the skin yet

> 2533274845510947;10:
> > 2533274850869596;9:
> > > 2533274845510947;8:
> > > > 2533274850869596;7:
> > > > Juuuust finished a game against them on Molten. I was squeeeing in excitement the entire game - partly because “I can get a cool skin!” but also because “omg its Grim and Ske7ch! I’m in the same game as them!!” xD
> > > > As for how long, no idea. Probably won’t start being handed out until after the playdate’s over at the very least.
> > >
> > > I was acting the same way! Was Bravo playing also?
> >
> > Yes he was! <3
> > Shame we won’t have these skins when Halo “6” drops :<
> > Le sigh…
>
> Did you get the skin yet

I wouldn’t expect it for another few hours at the very least.
edit JUST now got it. I don’t know if I wanna open it, because then the cute little pack will be gone ;v;

It’s not a written time. The blue unicorn skins have to be input manually to be given. You’ll get it when they enter your gamertag into their system.

> 2533274988394857;12:
> It’s not a written time. The blue unicorn skins have to be input manually to be given. You’ll get it when they enter your gamertag into their system.

Which will be whenever they get the time. I have a friend who matched against them like, a month ago and still hasnt gotten it.

Pretty cool to be in a 343 play date.

Where do we find out when they are holding Community Playdates?!! Thanks!

Is there only a small chance you’ll end up in the match with them, or does everyone get a shot, or what?

> 2533274809319536;15:
> Where do we find out when they are holding Community Playdates?!! Thanks!

As far as I can tell, they tweet it out just when it’s starting, then they go offline after an hour. It’s also usually when everyone is at work/school. Basically you just need to watch twitter and always be on halo.

> 2535440693312185;16:
> Is there only a small chance you’ll end up in the match with them, or does everyone get a shot, or what?

They usually mention them in the community update.

It sucks for me cause I live in Australia and when they are playing I’m usually asleep. :frowning:

> 2533274845510947;1:
> if you have played against 343 in a community playdate … how long before you get the assault rifle skin?

If you won you get it but if you lose you dont