Just picked up Halo 5 used

so on my lunch break at work, I went to go pick up Halo 5. My GameStop had 3 used copies available( probably from GameStop employees.

My questions are for the people that have played it currently.

how is the multiplayer/ campaign.

Has the insane aim assist and bullet magnetism been toned down since the beta? Been hearing that the BR and sniper are extremely easy to use bc of bullet mag.

How are the maps? How many maps are in arena?

What are the customization options like? And how do requisition packs work exactly?

overall what’s your day 1 opinions of the game? Is this more competitive than Halo 4 was?

> 2533274796417227;1:
> so on my lunch break at work, I went to go pick up Halo 5. My GameStop had 3 used copies available( probably from GameStop employees.
>
> My questions are for the people that have played it currently.
>
> how is the multiplayer/ campaign.
>
> Has the insane aim assist and bullet magnetism been toned down since the beta? Been hearing that the BR and sniper are extremely easy to use bc of bullet mag.
>
> How are the maps? How many maps are in arena?
>
> What are the customization options like? And how do requisition packs work exactly?
>
> overall what’s your day 1 opinions of the game? Is this more competitive than Halo 4 was?

Yes! It is a lot better than Halo 4! I really did not feel any bullet magetism when using the BR or sniper. You actually need to steady your shots in order to get accurate kills. It feels good!

Lol GameStop most likely resold it to you full priced then eh? :wink:
Extras are probably from guys who ordered multiple bundles

Aiming is hard as -Yoink- now.

> 2533274912643244;3:
> Lol GameStop most likely resold it to you full priced then eh? :wink:
> Extras are probably from guys who ordered multiple bundles

No it was 55 used.
well plus tax you know.

honestly wasn’t even planning on getting it, bc of how 343 handled the MCC. But when I saw it with a used game sticker, I got it.

343 and Microsoft see zero $$$ from me. GameStop gets all used game purchase money.

Good to hear bullet mag has been turned down. That was my biggest turn off from the beta.

confused on the pistol, is it a 4 shot or 5 shot kill?

The gameplay for the campaign is probably some of the best in the series, but the story was lacking. Multiplayer is pretty much the same as the beta, which in my opinion was great.

Aim assist needs to be reduced a lot!

Maps are pretty good, absolutely a huge improvement over Reach/ Halo 4 maps.

Customization is lacking.

It’s absolutely much more competitive than Halo 4.

I haven’t played the campaign yet, mp is pretty fun, the biggest problem I have is that there are so few gametypes. You have slayer, breakout, swat, ctf, strongholds, and two warzone gametypes. Ten unique maps and then 11 variations of these maps, so 21 maps total on how you look at it. Many things missing but are “coming soon” including btb, forge (those two for sure), one flag, assualt, doubles, snipers, extraction, ect. and all the social playlists like infection, grifball, etc. Visually it is great and very balanced playing field in mp. Has a lot of potential but is pretty bare bones at the moment. I personally would recommend it but there are a lot of things missing but if you can hang on for everything to come out then it will be worth it.

> 2533274796417227;5:
> > 2533274912643244;3:
> > Lol GameStop most likely resold it to you full priced then eh? :wink:
> > Extras are probably from guys who ordered multiple bundles
>
>
> No it was 55 used.
> well plus tax you know.
>
> honestly wasn’t even planning on getting it, bc of how 343 handled the MCC. But when I saw it with a used game sticker, I got it.
>
> 343 and Microsoft see zero $$$ from me. GameStop gets all used game purchase money.
>
> Good to hear bullet mag has been turned down. That was my biggest turn off from the beta.
>
> confused on the pistol, is it a 4 shot or 5 shot kill?

5 shot.