Just over 10 Weeks from E3 - What do you want?

So E3 is fast approaching, loving the #HUNTtheTRUTH audio series and the new trailers but what are you expecting from E3? No doubt we will see the campaign demoed at the Microsoft Pre-Xbox conference, are we going to see Master Chief, or maybe demo of level as Agent Locke? Do you just want to see a epic scale battle or an early level as to avoid spoilers? Show off new vehicles like the rumored Promethean Phaeton Gunship? How long do you want from the demo, do you want it short like the Infinity demo for Halo 4? What details do you want to hear/ see from 343 and what are you most excited about seeing?

I don’t want to see too much. there will be campaign gameplay no doubt. Personally I want just enough of plot to wet my appetite and fuel speculation.

if we get a campaign demo, I’m curious as to how Spartan Abilities will be used against A.I. And how they’ll react to them.

im thinking we might see a new type of Promethean or two and get a general idea of where the plot is headed. I don’t want more than that.

I want more campaign details to be released!

Wouldn’t mind seeing a bit of that Ark landscape.

I have #huntthetruth to tie me over until E3 but I would love to hear more campaign story details

Seriously, I want gameplay show off like Bungie did with Halo 2. Something that didn’t go on the final product. A gameplay teaser of sorts

Campaing trailer, mind blowing multiplayer customization shown off, btb gameplay… I can dream…

At E3 I want 343 to confirm that plasma pistols and plasma grenades will never again be a loadout option

I hope the press conference features gameplay from the campaign, and the show floor has big team multiplayer and some arena multiplayer showing off the changes they made since the beta…

Maybe some news or footage on campiagn.

i would like to see a campaign demo and then just some muliplayer details that have changed from the beta, and then right after E3 i would like some sort of vidoc

I am not 18 yet so I cannot go to E3, but I will be watching the videos of it and would love to see some campaign footage.

I don’t want any spoilers whatsoever. I want them to talk about CHANGES being made from previous installments, and I want them to talk about how the tech (hardware & cloud) has impacted the scope of gameplay, and show off a brief demonstration of that, and then go straight into multiplayer to talk about what else is coming in great detail (in addition to arena multiplayer, what can we expect to see for big team? number of maps, weapons, vehicles, game modes, etc.)

Drop the mic like a boss, and keep us salivating until October.

> 2533274929211093;12:
> I am not 18 yet so I cannot go to E3, but I will be watching the videos of it and would love to see some campaign footage.

nobody can go to e3 unless you are affiliated with the industry. i.e either you work for the companies or are a professional gamer sponsered to go.

I posted this in another thread, so I’ll just move it here:

A legendary version of the gravity hammer called the Fist of Rukt. (Highly requested)

The return of playable Elites in MP in all game modes or possibly via an Invasion gametype. (Highly requested)

The option to fully customize your control scheme as you please. (Highly requested)

Grunt Battles in MP. I don’t know how, I just want them. (Requested in a thread about it a while back, and it was indeed requested highly)

Large scale MP battlles, maybe 16v16 or even 32v32. (Highly requested)

Large flying vehicles like Pelicans in MP if Halo 5 is going to have large scale battles. I can just imagine shooting a rocket or charging up a laser to take out a Pelican’s thruster and watching it crash into the ground and then seeing all these players rush out of the crash site. That would be effin sweet. I really want this. “Shake it off, Marines. Clear the crash site! Go, go, go!” (Highly requested)

> 2533274815147687;15:
> I posted this in another thread, so I’ll just move it here:
>
> A legendary version of the gravity hammer called the Fist of Rukt. (Highly requested)
>
> The return of playable Elites in MP in all game modes or possibly via an Invasion gametype. (Highly requested)
>
> The option to fully customize your control scheme as you please. (Highly requested)
>
> Grunt Battles in MP. I don’t know how, I just want them. (Requested in a thread about it a while back, and it was indeed requested highly)
>
> Large scale MP battlles, maybe 16v16 or even 32v32. (Highly requested)
>
> Large flying vehicles like Pelicans in MP if Halo 5 is going to have large scale battles. I can just imagine shooting a rocket or charging up a laser to take out a Pelican’s thruster and watching it crash into the ground and then seeing all these players rush out of the crash site. That would be effin sweet. I really want this. (Highly requested)

More versions of legendary weapons similar to the Prophet’s Bane would be awesome. I like your idea of a gravity hammer tied to the lore. This is an area that 343 can take some liberty in creating new, useful weapons that somehow offer fan service for those familiar with lore.

I know elites are hugely requested by fans, but I don’t think they will make a comeback, at least in competitive arena modes. I could definitely see them coming back in social playlists like Invasion or even Big Team Battle.

Custom controls is a must, though I don’t think it will be covered at E3.

Grunt battles…interesting.

I do think that 343 is going to bring large scale battles to multiplayer in some fashion, how that will work, I don’t know. I think it would be interesting to have Big Team firefight or something of that nature that uses AI to boost the scale of the battle without necessarily increasing the player count to 64 (if they could do 64, that would be amazing. I just don’t see it feasibly happening)

As highly requested as the Pelican in multiplayer is, it just simply isn’t realistic or ideal. The Pelican is far too clumsy and clunky to be useful in multiplayer. Maybe 343 will include it as some form of fan service, but I think the Hornet is far more functional in a ground battle than the Pelican. I would like to see more creativity from 343 in this regard, and bring us a large variety of flight options (perhaps a good mix of 1-2 man assault vehicles and larger vehicles primarily for ground troop transportation).