Just out of curiosity...

If Halo XB1 became full on-classic Halo, no ordnance, no AAs (maybe equipment instead) and essentially became a more classic Halo game, would that put you off playing it?

I mean I’ve heard a lot of people who say they want classic settings, and people who suggest both classic and infinity settings, but if infinity settings were outright removed, would you not buy Halo 5? Or would you adapt?

I found it to be interesting because a lot of fans loved the original trilogy, but some think the new changes are positive, so does this mean you no longer like the classic style of gameplay? That is to say, the more barebones classic style of play.

I love HALO, period. So yes, I’m buying it, no matter what.

If it was just Infinity: no
It was just classic: sure
If both: I’d switch back and forth

There is no reason both won’t be supported in separated or a variety of playlists. I’m all for launch support of both styles and some playlists that are a mix of both too. Live in the grey I say.

I would buy it either way (for Campaign) and don’t mind whether we get both or just classic (but that’s never going to happen). I would be pissed if 343i didn’t learn the lesson and will release just Infinity at launch again.

Yes I would buy it and play the hell out of it.

Nothing new to me every single halo game that is released I played so much, Halo itself is the reason I own a Xbox console.

I prefer Infinity options as a Campaign player, Sprint and AA’s are cool yo

Multiplayer wise, hell no

Well lets see…we’d have to take into account–HELL YES

I enjoy both Infinity and Classic, although they wouldn’t really sway my choice since its Halo. All I wish for is a much better ranking system, similar to H3 and I’m sold.

This would be fine with me as long as it isn’t just Halo 3 with next gen graphics. Halo 3 is an awesome game, but I have been playing it off and on since 2007. They would have to improve on Halo 3 in order for this to work.

why the heck not

> I enjoy both Infinity and Classic, although they wouldn’t really sway my choice since its Halo. All I wish for is a much better ranking system, similar to H3 and I’m sold.

DITTO

Definitely!
Infinity should be there for the new players in about three forms.
Big Team Infinity Slayer > Big Team Battle
Team Infinity Slayer > Team Slayer
Infinity Rumble > Rumble Pit
Other than that, the general gametype should use classic settings.

I’m all for a split.

I’d probably bounce back between the two periodically also, but leaning heavily toward the classic side. I do enjoy switching things up once in a while.

I really like my loadouts, but I guess so… :frowning:

Yes, a real Halo game would make me very happy. :slight_smile:

> I prefer Infinity options as a Campaign player, Sprint and AA’s are cool yo
>
> Multiplayer wise, hell no

Eww

> I really like my loadouts, but I guess so… :frowning:

Why the sad face? halos an arena shooter not a class based shooter

Play campaign once.
Play Matchmaking every now and then.

Legendary BRs FTW.