just out of curiosity and mainly to chat, what are you guys/girls looking most forward too doing on

just out of curiosity, what are you guys/girls looking forward too doing the most on the remake, me personally cannot wait to play the pillar of autumm oh and the maw, oh and the snow level, in-fact the whole thing, staying in the pelican on 343 and seeing if that secret marine is still there etc. glitching out the maps

> just out of curiosity, what are you guys/girls looking forward too doing the most on the remake, me personally cannot wait to play the pillar of autumm oh and the maw, oh and the snow level, in-fact the whole thing, staying in the pelican on 343 and seeing if that secret marine is still there etc. glitching out the maps

Co-op and to see how the old/new styles merge in MP.

not that botherd about multiplayer, same as reach!!! but co op online sounds good, the other players play as marines dont they?

Not sure. Honestly haven’t looked too much into it. I want it to feel nice and fresh like I’m totally getting something new. But when I play it, it’ll be like “coming home”.

Watching the opening cut scene to The Maw with the new graphics.

co-op over Live and seeing how Assault on the Control Room looks.

Also, to see if Cortana still says “This cave is not a natural formation” right when they drive into a big metal tunnel.

> not that botherd about multiplayer, same as reach!!! but co op online sounds good, the other players play as marines dont they?

No you have two Master Chiefs running around. Same as the co-op in Halo 1/2.

I’m most looking forward to the new terminals, both the hunt for them and seeing the actual content.

ED

First thing I’m doing is whatever it takes to get those new maps into Reach so I can Forge 'em.

> First thing I’m doing is whatever it takes to get those new maps into Reach so I can Forge 'em.

I will bo getting an overloaded timberlands full of trees as timberlands has trees as foregable objects.Forest time!

> > First thing I’m doing is whatever it takes to get those new maps into Reach so I can Forge 'em.
>
> I will bo getting an overloaded timberlands full of trees as timberlands has trees as foregable objects.Forest time!

I’ll be doing this as well. I always loved timberland’s more natural feel and a dense forest would be awesome if it could fit the gameplay.

> > > First thing I’m doing is whatever it takes to get those new maps into Reach so I can Forge 'em.
> >
> > I will bo getting an overloaded timberlands full of trees as timberlands has trees as foregable objects.Forest time!
>
> I’ll be doing this as well. I always loved timberland’s more natural feel and a dense forest would be awesome if it could fit the gameplay.

oh I am speaking of timberland with over the limit of trees so I can make forest.

> > > > First thing I’m doing is whatever it takes to get those new maps into Reach so I can Forge 'em.
> > >
> > > I will bo getting an overloaded timberlands full of trees as timberlands has trees as foregable objects.Forest time!
> >
> > I’ll be doing this as well. I always loved timberland’s more natural feel and a dense forest would be awesome if it could fit the gameplay.
>
> oh I am speaking of timberland with over the limit of trees so I can make forest.

That’s what I gathered, yes…

co-op, FP Warthog Passenger, and switching back and forth between the graphics.

but first i’ll use my CEA Reach maps code before anything. I like everything being all nice and set up before I get comfortable.

> co-op, FP Warthog Passenger, and switching back and forth between the graphics.
>
> but first i’ll use my CEA Reach maps code before anything. I like everything being all nice and set up before I get comfortable.

I ma glad I have reach installed to HDD and all the map packs. Now I wont have to use my reach disc unless to play Reach campaign.

Simply playing through the campaign and switching back and forth between new and old graphics like an idiot. =D

Headlong.

erm i dident know that trees were going to be forgeable, yes! where did you here this anyway… also i think on 2 player co op/ 4 player co op the other people play as marines

Though I’m excited for the remastered Campaign, I can’t wait for the new Halo Reach maps! Cause I play Reach a lot, so I’m looking forward for new maps!