Just one thing ruins the game

The campaign was tolerable. The microtransactions were avoidable. The multiplayer is awesome, despite lack of gamemodes. But one thing in this freaking game ruins my day. The connection. I’m starting to hate this game more and more. One reason is lag. Another is when I join a party sometimes, it just stays in the menu, and when I look what they are doing, it says they are playing a battle. I was abandoned. My final complaint is Noctus. Every time I go there, I either lose, or the game kicks me for no reason. I don’t understand why. Stupid game. (Grumble, grumble).

Where do you live?

You’re not the only one who’s had connection problems. It hasn’t happened to me very much, but I know of and have seen on here that a lot of people are having some real problems and that’s a BIG issue

> 2560081931056311;3:
> You’re not the only one who’s had connection problems. It hasn’t happened to me very much, but I know of and have seen on here that a lot of people are having some real problems and that’s a BIG issue

It’s even more worrying that quite a few people having the connection issues on good internet live in the U.S. as well.

True! Now that the game is getting everything that it should have had at launch, it is up to the people who play it to get better connection and Microsoft to prevent hacker groups from taking down servers (like Lizard Squad did on the Christmas week of 2015).

my guess would have been Spartan charge.

Alright, if you can’t improve your connection, I recommend some “Disconnection Conditioning,” to prepare yourself for the inevitable frustrations. I would’ve recommended BF4, but that’s been functioning decently for a while now, so I’d play MCC for a month or so, as being DC’d in that game is next to meaningless in terms of progression and relatively frequent enough to be predictable. BF4 and Destiny (which is at least being improved) have made DCs in any game mostly “ah well, there it goes again.”

I hate it when I’m mid match, then out of nowhere I get booted from the game and put into a waiting to join match in progress screen. I feel your pain.

I live in the Portland area of Oregon, and have 30+ Down, and 15 up, with 12 ping.

To me it’s the subtle lag that’s just enough to give you shot registration problems, slightly delayed grenade throwing, wildly erratic game performance, invincible opponents, etc. I think it’s lag that makes me get 2 shot with full shields. I didn’t really get 2 shot, but my end isn’t registering everything happening, so I get weird performance issues. it’s frustrating because one game I am unstoppable, the next I die COD quick.

> 2535449076192416;1:
> The campaign was tolerable. The microtransactions were avoidable. The multiplayer is awesome, despite lack of gamemodes. But one thing in this freaking game ruins my day. The connection. I’m starting to hate this game more and more. One reason is lag. Another is when I join a party sometimes, it just stays in the menu, and when I look what they are doing, it says they are playing a battle. I was abandoned. My final complaint is Noctus. Every time I go there, I either lose, or the game kicks me for no reason. I don’t understand why. Stupid game. (Grumble, grumble).

exactly. The quality of multiplayer, in Europe, in Poland where I live is fatal. losers with 343 instead do something about it, to fix a problem with the server, they give increasing penalties for exiting (disconnecting!) games. Let it better they put themselves banhammer her straight in the -Yoink-. That’s the only thing you can tell them because, and so this will not do anything. About the problems of players from Europe as the biggest theme of this forum. and what? And nothing. They took our money and that’s it.

Ok so I’m not the only one that’s having this insane connection problem then. Phew.

I feel ya on the connection problems…it’s painful. Especially since my internet could literally be awarded “The Worlds Worst Internet” trophy.

> 2533274946669263;8:
> I hate it when I’m mid match, then out of nowhere I get booted from the game and put into a waiting to join match in progress screen. I feel your pain.
>
>
> I live in the Portland area of Oregon, and have 30+ Down, and 15 up, with 12 ping.

Nah, man, that’s half of it. The best is when that happens AND you get slapped with a quit ban.

You live in UK?

I am yet to have any connection problems, no lag, no getting ditched and I have never been kicked from a game yet

Connection issues. I hate march on strombreak. I barely win

My main issues with Halo 5 Guardians are the maps and connection. Lag in this game is horrible.

The personal bigger pain isn’t some much lag as much as trying to play with friends and not getting put in half the games.

This happens to me. I live in Southern California and our internet is as fast as can be, yet Halo 5 is the only game with connection issues. I can put in MKX or GTA Online and go online and have no issues whatsoever.

Happens to me too, I hate it. Mind you I have 100 dl , 10 upload and a ping sitting at 40 . If I get kicked from 5 I just play Blops3 or FIFA. Even mcc works better than 5 for some reason. I have no clue why this game has this issue.