Just me? Or Team Snipers feel cheap as Yoink!

I like Halo 4 online a lot but this is one playlist I will avoid.

It feels sooooooo cheap. Between the lag and horrendous bloom I find it just unplayable.

Just wondering if anyone else thinks that or just me?

Turning radar off would help a lot.

But lag and cheapness still be there I think.

Really how does the bloom even acffect anything step ur game up get some wigs and come back.

I’m really annoyed with the lag. It’s hard to assassinate people with lag.

I was able to handle H3 and Reach snipers with a small degree of lag.
In H4 the lag seems to be much more than what it was in prior titles as far as Snipers runs.

Once (If) they’ve fixed the servers, I’m sure it’ll be much more enjoyable.

> I was able to handle H3 and Reach snipers with a small degree of lag.
> In H4 the lag seems to be much more than what it was in prior titles as far as Snipers runs.
>
> Once (If) they’ve fixed the servers, I’m sure it’ll be much more enjoyable.

This is what I’m hoping. I still do favor the radar being off in Team Snipers. Radar is just blah. Makes it too easy for campers.

Sniping is about moving when and when not. Radar cheapens that to inifinity

> Really how does the bloom even acffect anything

It effects it when you shoot at someone’s head 4 times in a row and the bullet hits, north, south, east, and west of target’s skull and not even register when you are dead on target.

That is how.

Guessing you were not around for the days of Reach. If so you would known exactly what I was talking about.

I thought the bloom was just a visual thing and reset before you could even shoot again, at least on the sniper.

> > Really how does the bloom even acffect anything
>
> It effects it when you shoot at someone’s head 4 times in a row and the bullet hits, north, south, east, and west of target’s skull and not even register when you are dead on target.
>
> That is how.
>
> Guessing you were not around for the days of Reach. If so you would known exactly what I was talking about.

The lag is on you
The bloom is your excuse
The sniper is perfect
If you cant snipe, you cant snipe. don’t make excuses

No the sniper has horrid bloom.

My shooting skills are just fine. I do well with the DMR and that is not one shot or two shot kill like the sniper should be.

Let me stress that.

Should be.

Bloom does not affect the Sniper Rifle.
?

> The lag is on you
> The bloom is your excuse
> The sniper is perfect
> If you cant snipe, you cant snipe. don’t make excuses

Halo 4’s snipers has the most aim-assist I’ve seen in a Halo game to date. Being a good sniper in this game doesn’t mean -Yoink-. Anyone defending the sniper in this game likely couldn’t snipe in the others. It’s far from perfect.

And the lag is not on him - the servers have been laggy and unstable since launch. Are you playing the same game?

“Bloom” on the sniper is just for visual effect. It doesn’t affect accuracy. It’s lack of auto-aim that’s that bain of the sniper. The Halo 3 sniper had just enough to there a kill would be cosidered “skill”. Reach had too much. Halo 4 (to what I’ve seen) has none

> > The lag is on you
> > The bloom is your excuse
> > The sniper is perfect
> > If you cant snipe, you cant snipe. don’t make excuses
>
> Halo 4’s snipers has the most aim-assist I’ve seen in a Halo game to date. <mark>Being a good sniper in this game doesn’t mean Yoink</mark>!. Anyone defending the sniper in this game likely couldn’t snipe in the others. It’s far from perfect.
>
> And the lag is not on him - the servers have been laggy and unstable since launch. Are you playing the same game?

What i’m saying is that its not hard to snipe in this game
The only lag i get is spartan ops and story mode
being a bad sniper in this game means you are extremely terrible with the sniper in the others
This guy probably doesn’t like the new snipers because everyone actually uses the sniper now instead of having the yoink yoink pistol in reach

> This guy probably doesn’t like the new snipers because everyone actually uses the sniper now instead of having the yoink yoink pistol in reach

The pistol in Reach was pure cheap garbage I thought. No joke.

But in Snipers in Halo 4 I can line the dot flush on face and get nothing. No hit. No damage. And this is dead on for head shot.

The other players run around, jump, etc and they get a one shot kill like nothing.

I’m just saying that Snipers in this game is rubbish. Unless there is a glitch trick that I do not know and everyone else does.

Just not see how I am in line for perfect shot I get nothing, yet the randoms are taking random shots and getting dead on.

If no one can explain why, I will just say that its plain rubbish.

Which is ok, I will not play Snipers. I like Halo 4 a lot and hope 343i leaves the game alone. If they tinker with it to cater to certain crowd (and face it – we ALL KNOW who that crowd it) I really think it would break the game. Everything else plays so well.

Flinch, Radar, Kill Cams, Massive Hitbox and Instant Respawn need to be removed!

Unscoping when you take damage needs to be Implemented. Also Bring back the Beam Rifle as Secondary. Give Snipers a “Nod to Halo 2” feel! I miss Halo 2 Team Snipers ;_;

Wow, really? people complaining about snipers now? I feel like this is the one playlist that helps set noobs apart from skilled players. I destroy in most sniper games, especially before true skill kicked in. It’s not hard to snipe in this game, its harder than Reach, but nowhere near as hard as H3.

If your shooting people in the face and its not even hurting them (assuming your being truthful) then your lagging. It’s not the guns fault. I’ve had a few wtf moments with the sniper but it’s not so bad that I felt the need to complain.

Wow I thought I was the only one experiencing these problems in the playlist. Glad to see I’m not alone!

I’m really not very good with the sniper, but I’m not bad enough with it to completely miss a headshot when my reticule is resting on a stationary target. Yet, most of the time when this is the case, my shot does not register.

I also agree that having radar enabled is foolish. It’s supposed to be a stealth game, so why should you have a radar? It makes flanking a camper nearly impossible.

> I also agree that having radar enabled is foolish. It’s supposed to be a stealth game, so why should you have a radar? It makes flanking a camper nearly impossible.

Yes, I really believe even with the lag, removing the radar would help a ton.

Been in countless games were other team would just camp.

Maybe they think there is a super secret special “Sleeping Bag” achievement unlocked after camping through 10 straight Team Sniper matches? I don’t know.

Sniping is so easy in Halo 4 that is boring