Just Make Halo 4 like Halo 3

Please, this is not balanced, it’s irritating, and unfun. Make it back to the good old days of Halo 3, just make AA’s like equipment! Perfect solution.

I paid for a new game, not an old game.

> I paid for a new game, not an old game.

And I paid for a sequel to HALO 3 NOT HALO REACH.

> > I paid for a new game, not an old game.
>
> And I paid for a sequel to HALO 3 NOT HALO REACH.

I saw the Chief…not Noble 6. Seems like a sequel to me.

> I paid for a new game, not an old game.

Don’t like it? Well don’t play it.

Implying Halo 3 was more balanced than Halo 4.

Could of been worse he could of said Halo 2. And game is mostly fine most balanced halo game to date.

i would love to see halo 4 just like 3. that would be the game of the year hands down!

Just wait for Halo 3 anniversary, I don’t want forward progress to halt because of some nostalgic people who think Halo 3 was flawless.

> Implying Halo 3 was more balanced than Halo 4.

It was. It mattered about how good you are, not whether you have a DMR or BR.

>
> Don’t like it? Well don’t play it.

I love Halo 4. And I want it to stay that way. If I wanted to play Halo 3 I’d pop the disk into the xbox.

>
> Don’t like it? Well don’t play it.

Isn’t that what we’re supposed to be saying to you?

> > > I paid for a new game, not an old game.
> >
> > Don’t like it? Well don’t play it.
>
> I love Halo 4. And I want it to stay that way. If I wanted to play Halo 3 I’d pop the disk into the xbox.

So you want no fileshare? Buggy Forge? A campaign that only makes sense to people who read the books? Or an unbalanced weapon-based multiplayer? How can this be fun for anyone? Do you guys just not care?

This is tantamount to people who wanted Street Fighter 4 to literally be Super Turbo. Funny thing is, compared to Street Fighter 3 and SF Alpha, Street Fighter plays a lot like Street Fighter 2. Just like compared to Reach, Halo 4 plays a lot like Halo 3.

And another comparison, the most important; like Super Turbo (which can be played in HD Remix available now and online enabled), Halo 3 is still up for online games and available for cheap.

But the final comparison, the most ironic/telling, is people will not go back and play HD Remix, they stay with SF4 - just like people will rather lament Halo 3 instead of actually going back to play it.

It seems they want their cake and eat it too; playing an old game with the ‘population pop’ of it being a new game. But historically, they have to deal with franchises evolving and never being carbon copies of what they played, no matter how much they romanticize older things.

I loved Halo 3, just like I loved Halo 2 before it. But times moves on. Be happy Halo 3’s servers are still running and you can enjoy it with a decent enough population. Or you can keep coming back here and asking for it, which I pormise will be a fruitless effort.

> Just wait for Halo 3 anniversary, I don’t want forward progress to halt because of some nostalgic people who think Halo 3 was flawless.

I’m not nostalgic, nor did I think H3 was flawless, however, it was a hell of a lot better than this pathetic excuse of a Halo game.

> > > > I paid for a new game, not an old game.
> > >
> > > Don’t like it? Well don’t play it.
> >
> > I love Halo 4. And I want it to stay that way. If I wanted to play Halo 3 I’d pop the disk into the xbox.
>
> So you want no fileshare? Buggy Forge? A campaign that only makes sense to people who read the books? Or an unbalanced weapon-based multiplayer? How can this be fun for anyone? Do you guys just not care?

I was never big into File Share, but I’m slightly annoyed that it’s not up’n’running.

I’m not a hardcore forger by anyone’s standards, but I have fun with it how it is.

I haven’t read the books and it made sense to me.

It’s called Rock vs. Paper vs. Saw.

It’s fun for me, and part of anyone.

I care, but I don’t want a Halo 3 copy.

> > Just wait for Halo 3 anniversary, I don’t want forward progress to halt because of some nostalgic people who think Halo 3 was flawless.
>
> I’m not nostalgic, nor did I think H3 was flawless, however, it was a hell of a lot better than this pathetic excuse of a Halo game.

Better is subjective unless you’re talking about absolute Truth which we only get through revelation.