Just Lock This Please

So I thought, the people here on these forums have been pretty cool and responsible, and the leaks have been minimal. So if I ask for some links to new multiplayer gameplay, we’d all be mature enough to just help a guy out. Instead, first post, end of the game, spoiled. Thanks. So without further ado, just lock the hell out of this topic so nobody else gets funny and decides to ruin the latest installment in somebody’s favorite franchise just to be a -Yoink-.

Original Post

So I’ve been avoiding youtube ever since they announced that Halo 4 was leaked, and I’m really trying to be over-cautious so as to avoid any spoilers. That being said, I’m suffocating without being able to watch any new multiplayer gameplay these last few weeks. I was wondering if anybody could link to some recent MP gameplay videos, say within the last month, or if I could be pointed toward a topic that has links to such? I know it’s a risk just to ask for links, but I’m getting desperate as the days to Halo 4 seem to be getting longer and longer.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post leaked content, real or fake.

Harsh, but it didmake me chuckle.

…WTF

someone ban his IP, please.

> .

(REDACTED)

> > .
>
> Wow, really guy? So you quote him and save the spoiler? You -Yoinking!- goof.

i seen that it stayed after the mod removed his post, so i removed the quote as fast as i could =P

Go to youtube and type in “halo 4 nycc gameplay”

> > > .
> >
> > Wow, really guy? So you quote him and save the spoiler? You -Yoinking!- goof.
>
> i seen that it stayed after the mod removed his post, so i removed the quote as fast as i could =P

Don’t believe it, you should’ve seen it when posting, YOU should be banned as well.

> > > > .
> > >
> > > Wow, really guy? So you quote him and save the spoiler? You -Yoinking!- goof.
> >
> > i seen that it stayed after the mod removed his post, so i removed the quote as fast as i could =P
>
> Don’t believe it, you should’ve seen it when posting, YOU should be banned as well.

lol is that a joke?

yes i know i quoted him. it was right there. however, when it got edited by the mod it stayed in my post. as soon as i seen that it was still in my post, i removed it. hence, why it is now gone.

im spending $450 on this game, not counting tax. you really think i wanna know spoilers or leak them to others?

> > > > > .
> > > >
> > > > Wow, really guy? So you quote him and save the spoiler? You -Yoinking!- goof.
> > >
> > > i seen that it stayed after the mod removed his post, so i removed the quote as fast as i could =P
> >
> > Don’t believe it, you should’ve seen it when posting, YOU should be banned as well.
>
> lol is that a joke?
>
> yes i know i quoted him. it was right there. however, when it got edited by the mod it stayed in my post. as soon as i seen that it was still in my post, i removed it. hence, why it is now gone.
>
> im spending $450 on this game, not counting tax. you really think i wanna know spoilers or leak them to others?

I meant you should have seen the post when you were quoting it, don’t see how you can justify yourself from that.

> > > > > > .
> > > > >
> > > > > Wow, really guy? So you quote him and save the spoiler? You -Yoinking!- goof.
> > > >
> > > > i seen that it stayed after the mod removed his post, so i removed the quote as fast as i could =P
> > >
> > > Don’t believe it, you should’ve seen it when posting, YOU should be banned as well.
> >
> > lol is that a joke?
> >
> > yes i know i quoted him. it was right there. however, when it got edited by the mod it stayed in my post. as soon as i seen that it was still in my post, i removed it. hence, why it is now gone.
> >
> > im spending $450 on this game, not counting tax. you really think i wanna know spoilers or leak them to others?
>
> I meant you should have seen the post when you were quoting it, don’t see how you can justify yourself from that.

Yes, but i thought when a Mod would remove his post, that it would also remove it from the quote. It would make sense, but it doesnt work like that. So as soon as i seen that it was still there i removed it. Justified<3

> > > > > > > .
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Wow, really guy? So you quote him and save the spoiler? You -Yoinking!- goof.
> > > > >
> > > > > i seen that it stayed after the mod removed his post, so i removed the quote as fast as i could =P
> > > >
> > > > Don’t believe it, you should’ve seen it when posting, YOU should be banned as well.
> > >
> > > lol is that a joke?
> > >
> > > yes i know i quoted him. it was right there. however, when it got edited by the mod it stayed in my post. as soon as i seen that it was still in my post, i removed it. hence, why it is now gone.
> > >
> > > im spending $450 on this game, not counting tax. you really think i wanna know spoilers or leak them to others?
> >
> > I meant you should have seen the post when you were quoting it, don’t see how you can justify yourself from that.
>
> Yes, but i thought when a Mod would remove his post, that it would also remove it from the quote. It would make sense, but it doesnt work like that. So as soon as i seen that it was still there i removed it. Justified<3

No, that just proves you wrong, it shows that you know the spoilers were there and the mod’s actions wouldn’t remove the words.

Are you serious? He wasn’t just making that up? I saw what he said, I was hoping he was just goofing off. Son of a… that’s what I get for having faith in this community.

Hey.

Guys.

How about we quit -Yoinking!- about spoilers and give the man some multiplayer gameplay videos, yeah?

The one guy got modded, other fixed his post, it’s done, why are you still going on about it?

EDIT: Here ya go OP, here’s one to start off with. Some CTF on Relay.

> Just Lock This Please

Okie dokie