Just keep driving

I have created a variation of just keep driving from halo Reach in halo 5, with some changes to accommodate it for H5.

basically it plays like normal infection, but zombies get super speed and get Ad Victoriams and gravity hammers. And survivors get a variety of different warthogs and mongooses to…you guessed it…just keep driving.

The gamemode is meant to play with 8-16 players but has been proven to be almost as fun with only 4 players. The map and gamemode can be found in my file browser and are both titled “Just Keep Driving”

Happy hunting/driving!

Oh and I frogot to mention that zombies get 300% shields and survivors get 200% shields so that people are not getting blown up immediately.

Does it play well?

> 2533274811192667;3:
> Does it play well?

Yes, it’s my most successful map I have ever created. Even though map details are not to great, it p,as about as well as you would want.
Its the most fun I have had since halo reach customs.

It’s not the most beautiful map you will see because it’s just some flat areas with some rocks and small forunner structures. But it’s soooo fun!

My Gamertag is Hawkeye91803 if anybody wants to download it.

Somebody already made it. I played it a few weeks back!

> 2533274923675030;7:
> Somebody already made it. I played it a few weeks back!

Who? I searched for just keep driving halo 5 and it didn’t come up with any results.

Sounds cool

> 2533274987955547;8:
> > 2533274923675030;7:
> > Somebody already made it. I played it a few weeks back!
>
>
> Who? I searched for just keep driving halo 5 and it didn’t come up with any results.

I’m not sure. A friend of mine is the one with all the custom games.

> 2533274987955547;1:
> I have created a variation of just keep driving from halo Reach in halo 5, with some changes to accommodate it for H5.
>
> basically it plays like normal infection, but zombies get super speed and get Ad Victoriams and gravity hammers. And survivors get a variety of different warthogs and mongooses to…you guessed it…just keep driving.
>
> The gamemode is meant to play with 8-16 players but has been proven to be almost as fun with only 4 players. The map and gamemode can be found in my file browser and are both titled “Just Keep Driving”
>
> Happy hunting/driving!

thanks. sounds good