Just hit SR lvl 130!

So i just got to level 130. I know this thread is dumb and unneeded but i lost all my friends on the road to getting the max level and anyone else i tell seems to not care SOOOOO i thought i’d tell you guys!

yolo.

I respected this post until i saw yolo. maybe thats why you lost your friends

well grats on achieving the max level 2months after the game came out. hope you look forward to the nothingness to come till halo 5 comes out.

why 343…why

Bad idea.

> Bad idea.

wat?

> why 343…why

Indeed.

Well that’s it!

Last time i said if i saw one more of these stinking ‘‘I’ve hit top level’’ threads i’d jump off the infinity… I DID and survived… -_- grumbles about augmentations and MARK VI armor

welcome to the club

Beating Super Mario brothers is harder than reaching 130. Capping at 130 is way too easy.

> well grats on achieving the max level 2months after the game came out. hope you look forward to the nothingness to come till halo 5 comes out.
>
>
> why 343…why

umm, halo 4 isnt just solely for reaching the top rank. halo 3, many of my friends had reached level 50 yet still played many custom games both competetively and for fun. stop thinking of the additions they made to the game and just play.

want a cookie?

You tried so hard, and got so far. But in the end, it doesn’t even matter.

Getting to SR-130 felt to easy.

> So i just got to level 130. I know this thread is dumb and unneeded but i lost all my friends on the road to getting the max level and anyone else i tell seems to not care SOOOOO i thought i’d tell you guys!
>
> <mark>yolo</mark>.

…Why… just for the love of the Halo Gods why…

Well done!

What happened?

wut their are still people who aren’t 130? besides unfortunate Europeans who are stuck at 70?

> wut their are still people who aren’t 130? besides unfortunate Europeans who are stuck at 70?

lol yeah :slight_smile:
SR75

I play waaaaaaaay toooooo much Borderlands 2!