Just had the greastest game ever O.O

i decided i wanted to play squad slayer a few minutes ago. when i got there 3 people from the opposing team dropped out. i was thinking this game was going to be a slaughterfest, but this wasnt to be the case. 3 people on my team were afk -.- and after gaining a few kills the 4th person went afk, making the entire match essentially a 2v1. due to the afkers my team was losing badly. i was doing all i could do to protect them, but there were too many to protect.

anyways, i was keeping them on thier toes, and they were doing a damn good job of doing the same to me. about over half way through the match i managed to pull the score closer. then the afkers left :smiley: and the 4th afker started playing again. so now the match had become an intense 2v2. i didnt want to lose, especially since they had gained so many kills from the afkers. tens seconds to the end of the match, i luckily managed to tie the game up. final score 52-52. that was the most intense match i had ever played. it was the first fun game i had i a long time. there was never a dull moment.

why isnt reach always this exciting? under the right circumstances this game is great. and i dont know if i can do this on these forums, but i would like to give a shout out to my worthy adversaries: FrontManx and his guest. i know he will probably never see this, but it was a great game

What map was it.

> What map was it.

if it matters that much, it was asylum

Sorry, in my opinion…the greatest game ever is not where people quit or AFK. Seriously.

The greatest games are in MLG or Arena where TruSkill pulls through and you find yourself players who are a worthy match and the match is really close, on top of that even if you lose the other team is a good sport and says good game.

But whatever floats your boat!

> Sorry, in my opinion…the greatest game ever is not where people quit or AFK. Seriously.
>
>
> The greatest games are in MLG or Arena where TruSkill pulls through and you find yourself players who are a worthy match and the match is really close, on top of that even if you lose the other team is a good sport and says good game.
>
>
> But whatever floats your boat!

well this was generally a close game. and lolMLG XD it was a good game. it was a kind of experience i had never had, so to speak. the kept my on my toes, before and after the afkers quit. im not going to de-legitimize them because of that. and there was not bashing at the end. the match was basically a 2v2. they got a few kills form the afkers, but more than 12 i believe. plus i am glad they were afk. it means my team didnt have the chance to spawn kill due to a hugely overfair advantage

i just wish i had more games like this, minus the afkers. after that one game reach has finally became fun fo me

Trust me, it’s much funner when you are traveling in a full party, constantly using team work and using that to rip your opponents apart. Even funner when your opponents are a competent full party also.

If I have AFKers in my team when I’m not traveling in a full party, I betray them. Simple. I simply call them a stupid female dog and bash their visor in.

Don’t tell me they can’t help it, in team games at least if it detects no input from your controller for more than X amount of minutes you are returned to lobby after the game, they have to monitor to AFK for Pete’s sake.

So remember to submit a bad player review and file a complaint, that’s circumvention of a system, ergo cheating!

Oh man, sounds like a pretty intense time over there, but I think I can match it in terms of mega intense-ness.

I was playing some MLG CTF on Zealot, no one dropped out which was a nice change of pace, but I will try to keep this brief. Long story short, the game’s score came down to 3-4 with about 5 seconds on the clock, my GF pulls the enemy flag and jumps down into the basement. The game went into overtime; she lifted up blue lift and heads for the base, but some reds couter-pulled our flag so we couldn’t score. He thew it down from the base and I touch returned it when it hit, I jumped up and back-smacked him and she scored the flag. My whole team moves out from the base to get the flag and set up for another quick run, I stay back. I got a triple kill from people who came from our health pack, our team slayed the fourth guy and we started to run the last flag. Their team came back to our base in a big push and killed me and one other guy, our flag carrier jumped up the front of the base and went to score it. The pulled the flag out so we couldn’t score and the end of the game turned into the most epic shoot-out on top of our base of people grabbing flags and punching each other out. After about 30 seconds of this going on, I respawned in the basement and ran up our back ramp, popped up, 3 of us took them by storm and team shot the heck out of their entire team. I picked up another triple kill and scored the flag as fast as I could because I was the only person left alive.

Best game ever.

> Oh man, sounds like a pretty intense time over there, but I think I can match it in terms of mega intense-ness.
>
> I was playing some MLG CTF on Zealot, no one dropped out which was a nice change of pace, but I will try to keep this brief. Long story short, the game’s score came down to 3-4 with about 5 seconds on the clock, my GF pulls the enemy flag and jumps down into the basement. The game went into overtime; she lifted up blue lift and heads for the base, but some reds couter-pulled our flag so we couldn’t score. He thew it down from the base and I touch returned it when it hit, I jumped up and back-smacked him and she scored the flag. My whole team moves out from the base to get the flag and set up for another quick run, I stay back. I got a triple kill from people who came from our health pack, our team slayed the fourth guy and we started to run the last flag. Their team came back to our base in a big push and killed me and one other guy, our flag carrier jumped up the front of the base and went to score it. The pulled the flag out so we couldn’t score and the end of the game turned into the most epic shoot-out on top of our base of people grabbing flags and punching each other out. After about 30 seconds of this going on, I respawned in the basement and ran up our back ramp, popped up, 3 of us took them by storm and team shot the heck out of their entire team. I picked up another triple kill and scored the flag as fast as I could because I was the only person left alive.
>
> Best game ever.

sounds epic O.O

Too bad whenever I play MLG my team of what MM gives me either blows hardcore and I got -20 or it is objective and I just score three flags super fast. I don’t even flag juggle in MLG just to piss the other team off. I even heard them once say “WHY ISN’T HE ******* JUGGLING WHERES THE ******* FLAG!?!?!?”

3 flag CTF Zealot MLG. 3 minute win, one capture each minute…sigh.

> Too bad whenever I play MLG my team of what MM gives me either blows hardcore and I got -20 or it is objective and I just score three flags super fast. I don’t even flag juggle in MLG just to piss the other team off. I even heard them once say “WHY ISN’T HE ******* JUGGLING WHERES THE ******* FLAG!?!?!?”
>
>
> 3 flag CTF Zealot MLG. 3 minute win, one capture each minute…sigh.

lol you make it all sound so easy though

> Too bad whenever I play MLG my team of what MM gives me either blows hardcore and I got -20 or it is objective and I just score three flags super fast. I don’t even flag juggle in MLG just to piss the other team off. I even heard them once say “WHY ISN’T HE ******* JUGGLING WHERES THE ******* FLAG!?!?!?”
>
>
> 3 flag CTF Zealot MLG. 3 minute win, one capture each minute…sigh.

Lol those guys you were playing must have been dumb or bad, if the flag carrier doesn’t juggle you can just go set up right where he needs to score it.

Well, it is either a walk in the covenant ship, literally, or impossible with no TruSkill practically.

And I agree, Hamburger, at least in arena style MLG, but for, I dunno, BTB H3…Avalanche? Flag juggling would get your behind cooked mighty quick if you were a lone wolf like me.

Oh yeah definitely, I agree with you 100% flag juggling does not work on large maps the way it works on those smaller style maps. The reason they juggle in MLG is so you can move the flag as fast as possible while the other team is mostly dead and cannot stop you even though they know where you are at. In big team, there is no way you could kill everyone like that so juggling there is a bad idea.

> > What map was it.
>
> if it matters that much, it was asylum

How is it that when I read the OP, I imagined the whole thing happening on Asylum? I literally saw the map and could imagine the whole situation. You’re probably just so awesome at story telling!

I imagined Countdown myself, but speaking from personal experience.

> > > What map was it.
> >
> > if it matters that much, it was asylum
>
> How is it that when I read the OP, I imagined the whole thing happening on Asylum? I literally saw the map and could imagine the whole situation. You’re probably just so awesome at story telling!

lol perhaps its just that popular?

it is that popular :slight_smile: every game i have played there has been awesome. it has to be my favorite map