Just had a horrifying thought

What if they reveal the master chiefs face?

The world will implo.

we alreally know how he looks bro…

Earliest that will happen is Halo 6.

> Earliest that will happen is Halo 6.

You seem as confident as a 343 employee would be.

> Earliest that will happen is Halo 6.

the a earliest. probably wont even reveal it then. Though there are many things in life we are not supposed to see and one of those are the chiefs face.

I really hope they don’t ever do it. This sounds kinda weird but to me the helmet kind of IS his face, in a way.

Maybe if Cortana doesn’t make it.

Maybe in an bad dream.

They wont. They want you to feel like you are Master Chief.

The day he dies, or cortana dies is the day chief takes off his helmet.

Master Chief: Cortana, help me take this mask off…
Cortana: But you’ll die…
Master Chief: Nothing can stop that now. Just for once, let me look on you with my own eyes.

Star wars ftw

Listen carefully to vidoc. Josh said you’re never going to see his face. How much of that is true? i think most.

> we alreally know how he looks bro…

not really we only have descriptions from the books and a picture when he was ayoung child, we cant some up entirely how he looks from that.

They won’t.

But if they do somehow, the raging will be beyond anything you’ve ever seen my friend.

you know what this maybe off topic but I have an amazing power.

I had a dream one night of a halo 4 campaign level and I imagined so perfectly and the weird things is that alot of these pics are looking like it. I had this dream about a month before the demo at E3 and the weirdest part about it was this pic was in the dream.

when I actually watched the demo I almost -Yoink- my pants when I saw that image. my heart started pounding and I was wondering how the hell did I see this in a dream.

They should never, ever, EVER, reveal his face. EVER!

yes, they’ve described his face. yes, they’ve shown his face when he was 6. but they should never ever show his face.

if they do (heresy!), then it needs to be the at the end of Halo (heresy!) all together. a very great way to end Halo, by finally revealing his face.
but I hope they never show his face.

This won’t ever happen. 343 are Halo fans themselves.

> I really hope they don’t ever do it. This sounds kinda weird but to me the helmet kind of IS his face, in a way.

actually, this is true

in Halo CE, in the last level, when he takes off his helmet…another helmet appears

The most we would ever see of his face would be a flashback to him in his childhood.

> you know what this maybe off topic but I have an amazing power.
>
>
> I had a dream one night of a halo 4 campaign level and I imagined so perfectly and the weird things is that alot of these pics are looking like it. I had this dream about a month before the demo at E3 and the weirdest part about it was this pic was in the dream.
>
> when I actually watched the demo I almost Yoink! my pants when I saw that image. my heart started pounding and I was wondering how the hell did I see this in a dream.

The human mind is a powerful, powerful thing, and It is probably capable of much we have yet to discover.

S’all I have to say.