just got specialization code!!

just got the xbox message it read, " We noticed you have no yet redeemed your Halo 4 Specializations token. Redeem it now to get early access to six Specializations. Your token is…" not gonna list code but wow …

i finally got it never got xbox msg or email and thought they were done sending them out, funny they said they noticed i havent redeemed it even tho i never got a msg to begin with.

i got the LE and sr130 right now so kinda pointless for me. it was sent December 16 2012 at 7:11pm (pst), guess dont give up they are still sending them out possibly

hey man i kinda need a code could u send me your extra…???

I finally got mine too!

I don’t get why there is not a “spec code charity”-thread created yet. Anyway, i need one too :stuck_out_tongue:

probably sell it via paypal for $5 or something

I got two XBL msgs, and they were both the same code. The 2nd msg came 3 days after the first.

Because a generic thread doesn’t show the same sincerity so good about a lot of these posts.

I need a code also willing to pay at this point

give it away to someone in Europe. It will only help the community. That’s what I did with my extra code.

Congrats. I don’t need one but good to see they are still getting sent out.

> I need a code also willing to pay at this point

Get one from ebay. They go pretty cheap on there.

> Congrats. I don’t need one but good to see they are still getting sent out.

No, the OP was written 17 days ago. I’m afraid they’re not getting sent out anymore.