JUst got Reach last night

As the title says i just got my copy of halo reach last night and well i am horrible… as i was playing black ops mainly since i got my xbox 2 months ago…i guess the main thing im trying to say is i would like some halo friends as ive been playing by myself and getting destoryed… feel free to add my gamer tag if you just like to play with someone with a mic… i am horrible so dont add me if your real competitive. my gamer tags NoLuNGz306. plz dont add me if all you do is scream into your mic… im sorry if this is in the wrong spot b.c i have no idea what im doing :stuck_out_tongue:

> As the title says i just got my copy of halo reach last night and well i am horrible… as i was playing black ops mainly since i got my xbox 2 months ago…i guess the main thing im trying to say is i would like some halo friends as ive been playing by myself and getting destoryed… feel free to add my gamer tag if you just like to play with someone with a mic… i am horrible so dont add me if your real competitive. my gamer tags NoLuNGz306. plz dont add me if all you do is scream into your mic… im sorry if this is in the wrong spot b.c i have no idea what im doing :stuck_out_tongue:

There is a community game time today actually. If you want to join, feel free to do so. Check it