Just got placed into onyx...

I really hope they sort this bug out. When I got this rank I wanted to earn it, not through a bug. Hopefully they fix it.

nooooppppppppppppeeeeeeeee its was meant to do that dont no why but everyone has it

Really? That kinda sucks as it’s not really earned.

I understand what you say but this opens up to a stompin’ until you reach your usual rank. So this is supposed to make matches more fair.

That awkward moment when the community says a person’s opinion doesn’t matter if you’re not onyx, so 343 makes everyone onyx.

Well I’ve just won 10 out of 10 placement matches for 1v1 blitz and got 66% diamond 4… yet when I did placement for 2v2 blitz I didn’t win them all and got almost full diamond 6… I really don’t understand the ranking system :see_no_evil::joy:

Diamond and platinum ranks for me after placement guess I was one of the ones who didn’t get the bug​:joy::joy::joy:

> 2683394777980695;6:
> Well I’ve just won 10 out of 10 placement matches for 1v1 blitz and got 66% diamond 4… yet when I did placement for 2v2 blitz I didn’t win them all and got almost full diamond 6… I really don’t understand the ranking system :see_no_evil::joy:

It takes the previous seasons too, what were your ranking in previous seasons in those two playlists?

I remember getting matched up against a champion while I was still around placement 5 lol. I lost to a good player but I found it surprising that I was against a champion so soon lol.

> 2533274821521504;8:
> > 2683394777980695;6:
> > Well I’ve just won 10 out of 10 placement matches for 1v1 blitz and got 66% diamond 4… yet when I did placement for 2v2 blitz I didn’t win them all and got almost full diamond 6… I really don’t understand the ranking system :see_no_evil::joy:
>
> It takes the previous seasons too, what were your ranking in previous seasons in those two playlists?

That makes a lot of sense now that you mention it.

> 2683394777980695;6:
> Well I’ve just won 10 out of 10 placement matches for 1v1 blitz and got 66% diamond 4… yet when I did placement for 2v2 blitz I didn’t win them all and got almost full diamond 6… I really don’t understand the ranking system :see_no_evil::joy:

My guess is that you beat 10 noobs or average players in 1v1 and lost to some Onyx or Champions in 2v2.

The placement matches and your placement is fine. It’s based on your mmr rating and obviously your placement matches. If you haven’t lost any matches and you beat people who happen to be in onyx then you will most likely be placed in onyx and it keeps your mmr into consideration so if you were placed high before it’s not going to place you in gold or silver

I lost 8 matches and got platinum 4 lol

> 2533274808981819;11:
> The placement matches and your placement is fine. It’s based on your mmr rating and obviously your placement matches. If you haven’t lost any matches and you beat people who happen to be in onyx then you will most likely be placed in onyx and it keeps your mmr into consideration so if you were placed high before it’s not going to place you in gold or silver

Hmm that makes me feel a better I guess. In season 1 I placed high plat finished in diamond. Season 2 placed diamond finished around diamond 4 I think.