Just got Halo 5. Wait to open Arena Req pack?

I just bought halo 5 and just recently purchased the Arena Req pack and was wondering if I should wait till I unlock more stuff through playing before redeeming the code?

> 2533274803533379;1:
> I just bought halo 5 and just recently purchased the Arena Req pack and was wondering if I should wait till I unlock more stuff through playing before redeeming the code?

If you want to unlock rarer items, them I recommend that you wait until you’ve unlocked most of the common and uncommon REQs. But if you don’t care too much, then you can go right ahead. Also, you can redeem the code now, but save the packs until later to open. That way you don’t have to worry about it expiring.

Got it.

I would caution against letting the packs sit unopened too long. I have heard stories of packs disappearing without being opened. I’ve also heard if you don’t open the two packs before the next week’s two show up, you won’t receive two more. Not sure if the next packs are just delayed or if you receive two fewer overall. Not sure if these are true, but I personally would not risk it.

Yes, if you want to complete your collection faster, save those until you finish your silver packs and then open them for guaranteed ultra-rare or higher items