Just Got Halo 2 PC please help :(

I just got a brand new copy of Halo 2 PC it had all that plastic stuff round the case.

I installed put the code in all was good.

Get to the games menu and it says sign in to xbox live. ok

And then it says my product key is valid…

I put it in again… Same WHAT DO I DO :frowning:

Its not saying i have used the code to many times D:

I have not been able to play it yet…

Anyone?

You said your product key is valid. This means there is no problem.

So I’m going to assume you meant to say it’s INvalid. That means you’re typing it in wrong, or you have a pirated copy of the game.

Can you take a pic, upload it and then link me to the pic in a PM. Maybe I can help you by telling you what I think the key is. You may be seeing a letter or 2 wrong. Remember, there are no letter “o’s”, but there are zeroes.

> You said your product key is valid. This means there is no problem.
>
> So I’m going to assume you meant to say it’s INvalid. That means you’re typing it in wrong, or you have a pirated copy of the game.
>
> Can you take a pic, upload it and then link me to the pic in a PM. Maybe I can help you by telling you what I think the key is. You may be seeing a letter or 2 wrong. Remember, there are no letter “o’s”, but there are zeroes.

I ordered from Amazon UK so its not a pirate copy.

The code works when it asks me to put it in before i start it up. and it works then.

But when i get into the main menu of Halo 2 it says

> > You said your product key is valid. This means there is no problem.
> >
> > So I’m going to assume you meant to say it’s INvalid. That means you’re typing it in wrong, or you have a pirated copy of the game.
> >
> > Can you take a pic, upload it and then link me to the pic in a PM. Maybe I can help you by telling you what I think the key is. You may be seeing a letter or 2 wrong. Remember, there are no letter “o’s”, but there are zeroes.
>
> I ordered from Amazon UK so its not a pirate copy.
>
> The code works when it asks me to put it in before i start it up. and it works then.
>
> But when i get into the main menu of Halo 2 it says

Here’s the thing, the game will accept the Key regardless while installing. It checks the key when the game is started and hits the main menu. So you’re either putting it in wrong or it’s pirated.

I got it from Amazon uk…

And i have put the code in like 10 times now…

Plus i just spoke to Microsoft and they said the Code is not working for them either.

> I got it from Amazon uk…
>
>
> And i have put the code in like 10 times now…
>
> Plus i just spoke to Microsoft and they said the Code is not working for them either.

Then that means they SHOULD be supplying you with a newly-generated code themselves that they make so it DOES work.

> > I got it from Amazon uk…
> >
> >
> > And i have put the code in like 10 times now…
> >
> > Plus i just spoke to Microsoft and they said the Code is not working for them either.
>
> <mark>Then that means they SHOULD be supplying you with a newly-generated code themselves that they make so it DOES work.</mark>

They did this for me when my product key stopped working. It worked fine for years and then when I had to re-install on a new machine last year it said that it was invalid. I called up Microsoft Support and within minutes they had not even given me a new code they just reset mine in the back end and all was well.