JUST GOT FLIGHT INVITE LOOK FOR EMIALS!!!!!

I just got my flight email when I checked this morning. If your an insider check your email now!

Darth Bacon77

EDIT: also look for a message in Halo Waypoint (I think that’s if you don’t have a verified email)

Yeah nothing yet! Last flight I never got a email either what happened I logged onto halo waypoint and was invited through the messages in the website!

> 2533274898721100;2:
> Yeah nothing yet! Last flight I never got a email either what happened I logged onto halo waypoint and was invited through the messages in the website!

Thanks I’ll add that to the post.

> 2535428436418424;1:
> If your an insider check your email now!

Congratulations! You’ve been chosen to participate in the upcoming Halo Infinite multiplayer technical preview this weekend, September 23-26, and next weekend, September 30 - October 3!

Looks like it goes for two weekends this time.

> 2535428436418424;1:
> If your an insider check your email now!

Emails can take a while to get around to everyone.

If y’all don’t have one yet be patient it’ll come as long as you were full signed up before Sept 13th

Same! Hyped

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up, I got mine too.
Next mission: get a Series X before December 8.

Got my first invite to the flight. I got an email saying I’ll get details via email and waypoint but nothing in my waypoint about the invite or anything. Is that normal ?

> 2574155679897712;8:
> Got my first invite to the flight. I got an email saying I’ll get details via email and waypoint but nothing in my waypoint about the invite or anything. Is that normal ?

Yes they will be sending more info soon

I should note that nobody should be checking Waypoint until later this week. Per the blog that was released, this is only the pre-selection emails that are going out. Actual invites will come closer to flighting time

I was invited to the first flight and I got the invite this morning for the next one. Not surprised

> 2535428436418424;1:
> I just got my flight email when I checked this morning. If your an insider check your email now!
>
> Darth Bacon77
>
> EDIT: also look for a message in Halo Waypoint (I think that’s if you don’t have a verified email)

Hopefully I get mine this go around! Last flight I was unable to play! Itching to start grinding!!

Does anyone know if they send out flight invites in any certain order??

> 2556731038472681;7:
> Awesome! Thanks for the heads up, I got mine too.
> Next mission: get a Series X before December 8.

Good luck with that. Even tho series x are now starting to show up physically at the stores it’s still going to be tough to get one

> 2535428436418424;9:
> > 2574155679897712;8:
> > Got my first invite to the flight. I got an email saying I’ll get details via email and waypoint but nothing in my waypoint about the invite or anything. Is that normal ?
>
> Yes they will be sending more info soon

Thank you !

> 2533274824545186;14:
> > 2556731038472681;7:
> > Awesome! Thanks for the heads up, I got mine too.
> > Next mission: get a Series X before December 8.
>
> Good luck with that. Even tho series x are now starting to show up physically at the stores it’s still going to be tough to get one

They’re going to be actually in stores?!?! Interesting

Just got mine, let’s freaking go!

Question, do I need to have my email verified before September 13th to be considered for the flight? I had everything else filled out with the exception of having my email un-verified before September 13th (for some context).

I got in! I hella excited right now.

> 2535428436418424;1:
> I just got my flight email when I checked this morning. If your an insider check your email now!
>
> Darth Bacon77
>
> EDIT: also look for a message in Halo Waypoint (I think that’s if you don’t have a verified email)

i got mine too, like first preview. They send more detaisl by waypoint, maybe tomorrow.