just got an update!!!! FINALLY!

So, for the first time since i bought this game, I had to download a small 30 mb download. It was an update. Which makes me very happy for some reason. (possibly because I have been hoping for a few fixes and balancing). But i doubt that this update was something like that, because its such a small download. So, since i dont think that it was something major, can anyone tell me what it did? or what its purpose was?

Did you just get booted from Xbox Live? I was just booted from Live completely mid game.

Should really have looked at the other threads rather than make another of the same topic…

Other than that, Congratz on getting an update!!!

> Did you just get booted from Xbox Live? I was just booted from Live completely mid game.

yeah it booted me whilst i was in the lobby. no biggie. i would have been pissed if it booted me while in a game. but other than that, it was pretty smooth going for me. i just downloaded, and it was done with 5 seconds or so.

> Should really have looked at the other threads rather than make another of the same topic…
>
> Other than that, Congratz on getting an update!!!

yeah, i tried looking for other topics about this, but i couldnt find any at the time. but whatever. no biggie lol

Pretty big for a title update…

> Pretty big for a title update…

30 mb? idk man. thats pretty small. besides, this was just a update. not a title update. at least i dont think it was. usually title update are quite a bit bigger.

> > Pretty big for a title update…
>
> 30 mb? idk man. thats pretty small. besides, this was just a update. not a title update. at least i dont think it was. usually title update are quite a bit bigger.

I’ve never had any single update for any game on 360 bigger than 10MB as far as I can recall.