Just got a drawing tablet, drawing Halo things c:

Hey there folks! Val here again. I just got a new drawing tablet, and the first thing I drew to get used to the new toolset was my Spartan’s helmet! What do you people think?

Vivian’s helmet!

I don’t know much about digital art, but I know how difficult tablets can be to use. I really love the visor texture that you made. Keep up the fantastic work and share more concept art whenever you can!

> 2533274929989333;2:
> I don’t know much about digital art, but I know how difficult tablets can be to use. I really love the visor texture that you made. Keep up the fantastic work and share more concept art whenever you can!

Thank you! Drawing tablets are a bit to get used to, but they sure are versatile when you do. All of the options of painting, and the precision of a mechanical pencil. There’s gonna be a lot more digital art from me soon, don’t worry! c:

> 2533274832528714;1:
> Hey there folks! Val here again. I just got a new drawing tablet, and the first thing I drew to get used to the new toolset was my Spartan’s helmet! What do you people think?
>
> Vivian’s helmet!

That looks awesome! I like the colors, I’ve never been much of an artist myself lol. Keep at it though homie! I look forward to seeing some more.

Hey guys, me again! Thanks for all of the encouraging words, I just got finished with a new halo-themed piece, The Drop! I shall link it here:

The Drop

Vivian’s about to undertake a little mission at a misriah armory regional headquarters, ready to take on whatever it throws at her with that shiny new armor! Whatcha guys think?

awesome work val keep it up!

Very cool. I’m gonna have to get me one soon.

Woah that’s a cool drawing I like the design and I wish I could draw that well!