Just found another forge glitch

I was remaking high ground and placed a vehicle lift prop and a mongoose. Like a -Yoink- I grouped them and my game crashed and my Xbox overheated

> 2533274879407634;1:
> I was remaking high ground and placed a vehicle lift prop and a mongoose. Like a -Yoink- I grouped them and my game crashed and my Xbox overheated

Overheated because you tried to group the objects? Weird and I have never had that happen to me yet.

I’d say this has less to do with Halo5 forge and more to do with the placement of your xbox. They do get very hot if not kept in a well ventilated area so have a look at that mate :wink:

> 2533274832183516;2:
> > 2533274879407634;1:
> > I was remaking high ground and placed a vehicle lift prop and a mongoose. Like a -Yoink- I grouped them and my game crashed and my Xbox overheated
>
>
> Overheated because you tried to group the objects? Weird and I have never had that happen to me yet.

No no no not just an object it overheated because I grouped an object and a mongoose togeather the mongoose merged with the object then exploded and then my Xbox crashed and overheated

Can I just ask where the vehicle lift is at

Your Xbox overheating has nothing to do with a game crashing, or anything else other than where you place you Xbox

It exploded so hard that it transferred to the real world and roasted his xbox.

He has the gateway to the Tron universe.

It’s OK everyone I found out what the problem was, I had the mongoose as the parent object like an idiot so when I grouped the lift and the goose it crashed

Cant tell if the OP is joking or not, this seems ridiculous

> 2533274921838152;9:
> Cant tell if the OP is joking or not, this seems ridiculous

No this really happened, at the time I didn’t know how the parent object system worked. I made the mongoose the parent object and when working with vehicles that’s a bad idea because the game has a high chance to crash.