Just "finished" my first game of flood-fight

So I just “finished” my first halo flood-fight game, and the 3 or 4 main issues that I found were that 1st, I couldn’t see whether I was hitting the shields or their health, every flood was just a bullet sponge (which was probably on purpose seeing as how it is odst), when I got hit or hurt, the red on the screen wouldnt go away (forgot if that was in the base game), and at the end, either a flood was stuck in a wall, it was immortal or both so we all had to suicide to end the game and loose it. But apart from those flaws, I had fun.

> 2535414936267398;1:
> So I just “finished” my first halo flood-fight game, and the 3 or 4 main issues that I found were that 1st, I couldn’t see whether I was hitting the shields or their health, every flood was just a bullet sponge (which was probably on purpose seeing as how it is odst), when I got hit or hurt, the red on the screen wouldnt go away (forgot if that was in the base game), and at the end, either a flood was stuck in a wall, it was immortal or both so we all had to suicide to end the game and loose it. But apart from those flaws, I had fun.

A majority of these are known problems. Some flood elites have shield, others don’t. It is very hard to tell whether they do or not until you start shooting. If they eat an entire mag of your gun, shielded. It would be nice if their shield flickered when taking hits to tell the player to maybe switch to an anti shield weapon. This isn’t a bug though, since Halo 2 there has been shielded flood elites. At least in H2 their shield gave feedback when hit. Black Eye activates on round 2, so that’s why your health stops going up after the first round. Some of the flood are quite buggy, getting stuck behind doors, refusing to attack or recognize players. Carriers are bugged, and infection forms are invisible. Flood currently lack dialog. Same goes for the Elites.

If you are encountering issues during the flight, please refer to the known issues list on https://aka.ms/HaloSupportInsider and submit tickets for issues not present. For any general feedback on the flight, 343 have set up a pinned feedback topic you can add your thoughts to :slight_smile: