Just finished halo primordium

do you think that the ship that guilty chakas (CWATIDIDTHAR?)is on is infinity?

Do you think that the planet chief is on is where the librarian is? Or do you think that master chief has the librarian in his head?!?

so many possibilities! Like the timeless one is dead I know, but he also said that other precursors escaped. Maybe in the new series there will be some living precursors! You know, the ones that were not infected by the flood and turned into a super-gravemind!

> do you think that the ship that guilty chakas (CWATIDIDTHAR?)is on is infinity?
>
> Do you think that the planet chief is on is where the librarian is? Or do you think that master chief has the librarian in his head?!?
>
> so many possibilities! Like the timeless one is dead I know, but he also said that other precursors escaped. Maybe in the new series there will be some living precursors! You know, the ones that were not infected by the flood and turned into a super-gravemind!

I doubt it was Infinity, but who knows?

Also, Precursors and Flood are one and the same.

> > do you think that the ship that guilty chakas (CWATIDIDTHAR?)is on is infinity?
> >
> > Do you think that the planet chief is on is where the librarian is? Or do you think that master chief has the librarian in his head?!?
> >
> > so many possibilities! Like the timeless one is dead I know, but he also said that other precursors escaped. Maybe in the new series there will be some living precursors! You know, the ones that were not infected by the flood and turned into a super-gravemind!
>
> I doubt it was Infinity, but who knows?
>
> Also, Precursors and Flood are one and the same.

Don’t think so…
I still have to finish the book (and thanks OP I’m still at that bit after the monitor on that Halo tried to take Gamelpars imprint but Gamelpar refuses) but I do think Flood and precursor are different species, but feel free to tell me otherwise as they do have some connection.

> > > do you think that the ship that guilty chakas (CWATIDIDTHAR?)is on is infinity?
> > >
> > > Do you think that the planet chief is on is where the librarian is? Or do you think that master chief has the librarian in his head?!?
> > >
> > > so many possibilities! Like the timeless one is dead I know, but he also said that other precursors escaped. Maybe in the new series there will be some living precursors! You know, the ones that were not infected by the flood and turned into a super-gravemind!
> >
> > I doubt it was Infinity, but who knows?
> >
> > Also, Precursors and Flood are one and the same.
>
> Don’t think so…
> I still have to finish the book (and thanks OP I’m still at that bit after the monitor on that Halo tried to take Gamelpars imprint but Gamelpar refuses) but I do think Flood and precursor are different species, but feel free to tell me otherwise as they do have some connection.

They arent necessarily the same but the primordium tried to make more precursors using the flood, correct? He also was the one who tricked mendicant bias to betray the forerunners.

> > > > do you think that the ship that guilty chakas (CWATIDIDTHAR?)is on is infinity?
> > > >
> > > > Do you think that the planet chief is on is where the librarian is? Or do you think that master chief has the librarian in his head?!?
> > > >
> > > > so many possibilities! Like the timeless one is dead I know, but he also said that other precursors escaped. Maybe in the new series there will be some living precursors! You know, the ones that were not infected by the flood and turned into a super-gravemind!
> > >
> > > I doubt it was Infinity, but who knows?
> > >
> > > Also, Precursors and Flood are one and the same.
> >
> > Don’t think so…
> > I still have to finish the book (and thanks OP I’m still at that bit after the monitor on that Halo tried to take Gamelpars imprint but Gamelpar refuses) but I do think Flood and precursor are different species, but feel free to tell me otherwise as they do have some connection.
>
> They arent necessarily the same but the primordium tried to make more precursors using the flood, correct? He also was the one who tricked mendicant bias to betray the forerunners.

I found it hard to understand what the timeless one was talking about, but I had thought that the timeless one was six or seven precursors.

> > > > > do you think that the ship that guilty chakas (CWATIDIDTHAR?)is on is infinity?
> > > > >
> > > > > Do you think that the planet chief is on is where the librarian is? Or do you think that master chief has the librarian in his head?!?
> > > > >
> > > > > so many possibilities! Like the timeless one is dead I know, but he also said that other precursors escaped. Maybe in the new series there will be some living precursors! You know, the ones that were not infected by the flood and turned into a super-gravemind!
> > > >
> > > > I doubt it was Infinity, but who knows?
> > > >
> > > > Also, Precursors and Flood are one and the same.
> > >
> > > Don’t think so…
> > > I still have to finish the book (and thanks OP I’m still at that bit after the monitor on that Halo tried to take Gamelpars imprint but Gamelpar refuses) but I do think Flood and precursor are different species, but feel free to tell me otherwise as they do have some connection.
> >
> > They arent necessarily the same but the primordium tried to make more precursors using the flood, correct? He also was the one who tricked mendicant bias to betray the forerunners.
>
> I found it hard to understand what the timeless one was talking about, but I had thought that the timeless one was six or seven precursors.

Centicursor???
Anyway did you guys found any “hints” to Halo 4, cause I haven’t…

> > do you think that the ship that guilty chakas (CWATIDIDTHAR?)is on is infinity?
> >
> > Do you think that the planet chief is on is where the librarian is? Or do you think that master chief has the librarian in his head?!?
> >
> > so many possibilities! Like the timeless one is dead I know, but he also said that other precursors escaped. Maybe in the new series there will be some living precursors! You know, the ones that were not infected by the flood and turned into a super-gravemind!
>
> I doubt it was Infinity, but who knows?
>
> Also, Precursors and Flood are one and the same.

not exactly, it never states weather the precursors were the flood, but rather only said that the timeless one was, this can also mean that the precursors weren’t flood, and this grave-mind is just imitating their looks

I have a crazy theory, but it’s way too complicated and long to post.

> I have a crazy theory, but it’s way too complicated and long to post.

post it in a new thread

> do you think that the ship that guilty chakas (CWATIDIDTHAR?)is on is infinity?
>
> Do you think that the planet chief is on is where the librarian is? Or do you think that master chief has the librarian in his head?!?
>
> so many possibilities! Like the timeless one is dead I know, but he also said that other precursors escaped. Maybe in the new series there will be some living precursors! You know, the ones that were not infected by the flood and turned into a super-gravemind!

It was not the Infinity it was made after the Human-Covenant War in 2553.

A link to help.

UNSC-Infinity

> It was not the Infinity was made after the Human-Covenant War in 2553.
>
> A link to help.
>
> UNSC-Infinity

Your point it doesn’t say when the conversation took place between chakas and ONI and the ship could very well be the UNSC infinity, he does say “this ship will do” and seeing as the Infinity is a UNSC ship made with Forerunner parts to he would most likely prefer it over most UNSC ships