Just died there? lets try a foot to the right!

Why are spawns so bad in this game? Either i spawn and get shot or i spawn to see my teammates corpse collapsing to the ground, seems safe to me.

I have to agree, the spawns seem a little off. Warzone is especially bad. You want to spawn at the east armoury? It spawns you a mile down the road. Really helpful when there’s a guy with a Railgun wrecking shop…

> 2533274892034919;2:
> I have to agree, the spawns seem a little off. Warzone is especially bad. You want to spawn at the east armoury? It spawns you a mile down the road. Really helpful when there’s a guy with a Railgun wrecking shop…

That’s quite possible if the enemy team is assaulting that armory. Would be a bit unfair if you could defend it by spawning right ontop of it now wouldn’t it?

Anyway, the spawns feel kinda off in this game but that is usually because A. the Arena maps are rather small and when the enemy team is spread out well enough there are little to no safe spawn places. And B. because in Warzone you either get spawned on a buddy who is in combat or the base you’re spawning on is a warzone in itself.

> 2533274870489921;3:
> > 2533274892034919;2:
> > I have to agree, the spawns seem a little off. Warzone is especially bad. You want to spawn at the east armoury? It spawns you a mile down the road. Really helpful when there’s a guy with a Railgun wrecking shop…
>
>
> That’s quite possible if the enemy team is assaulting that armory. Would be a bit unfair if you could defend it by spawning right ontop of it now wouldn’t it?
>
> Anyway, the spawns feel kinda off in this game but that is usually because A. the Arena maps are rather small and when the enemy team is spread out well enough there are little to no safe spawn places. And B. because in Warzone you either get spawned on a buddy who is in combat or the base you’re spawning on is a warzone in itself.

Warzone spawning is garbage, there was no enemies at the armory or center structure it spawns me outside in the open to die or like the above said no where near where I selected. It gets clearer whenever you spawn at Home base you spawn outside for some reason with no reasonable cover to avoid death.

Arena is just atrocious by far the worst spawning system EVER in Halo, and I’ve had -Yoink- spawns happen in the MCC where I literally got spawned on top of and died instantly for some reason. Swat makes it clear as day(spawn, death, repeat, pause 2 secs for spawning looking then dying, spawn, death, repeat) but regular spawning gets annoying when your in the open and literally next to three enemies instead of your teammates.

> 2533274851930743;1:
> Why are spawns so bad in this game? Either i spawn and get shot or i spawn to see my teammates corpse collapsing to the ground, seems safe to me.

same thing. its why i wish you could choose spawn points. instead of always spawning me in the same spot to get spawn killed, how about i choose to spawn on the other side of the base where there are no enemies and is safer? idk why the game cant figure that out. i use to sometimes, on a rare chance, get spawn killed in past halo games. but in halo 5 spawn killing is like 30% of app players deaths. even this good team, we lucked out, kept spawning in the same spot on deadlock near the side exit of their base. i kept spamming with dmr. was easy killing because it takes a full second before player can react after their body spawns so i get a full free second to kill them. racked up 5 kills easily. broken spawning is broken. but let the noobs tell you that isn’t not.

I love choosing to spawn at the East/West base on March on Stormbreak…and it spawns me under the friggin bridge towards the back.
I might as well have just picked the home base to spawn at. lol

I always seem to spawn miles away from my team and surrounded by enemies…

> 2533274892034919;2:
> I have to agree, the spawns seem a little off. Warzone is especially bad. You want to spawn at the east armoury? It spawns you a mile down the road. Really helpful when there’s a guy with a Railgun wrecking shop…

It’s called balancing. “Hey that guy is capping armory, let’s all spawn on top of it.”

No, you have to earn the kill and save your base, if the enemy team cleared it and is protecting the area you have to fight for it, not get a free pass.

That being said, some of the spawns really do need tweaking. The other day my team has just saved the armory, but I died in the process, I guess the game hadn’t caught up yet, so it spawned me within feet of the main base. So yeah, it’s not perfect but it’s pretty good. I don’t think I’ve been spawn killed once in Warzone, so I’ll call it fair.

> 2533274892034919;2:
> I have to agree, the spawns seem a little off.

Just a little? You sure about that

Swat and Warzone both have really problematic spawns. It’s hard to believe they haven’t been fixed yet.

i spawned into air and fell to my death

> 2533274820021961;11:
> i spawned into air and fell to my death

nice, nice

I have over 60 videos of me being spawn-killed in both Arena and Warzone. They probably got overwritten by now, but I was going to edit them all into a few videos.

> 2533274884387290;8:
> > 2533274892034919;2:
> > I have to agree, the spawns seem a little off. Warzone is especially bad. You want to spawn at the east armoury? It spawns you a mile down the road. Really helpful when there’s a guy with a Railgun wrecking shop…
>
>
> It’s called balancing. “Hey that guy is capping armory, let’s all spawn on top of it.”
>
> No, you have to earn the kill and save your base, if the enemy team cleared it and is protecting the area you have to fight for it, not get a free pass.
>
> That being said, some of the spawns really do need tweaking. The other day my team has just saved the armory, but I died in the process, I guess the game hadn’t caught up yet, so it spawned me within feet of the main base. So yeah, it’s not perfect but it’s pretty good. I don’t think I’ve been spawn killed once in Warzone, so I’ll call it fair.

I agree with the balance argument. If I know they enemy is right there, it makes perfect sense to keep things fair. But when there’s no-one there? That’s where the problem is. As for spawn killing? I’ve Spawned right in the path of an Incineration cannon. Yeah.

That’s what happens when they make a BR able to basically shoot almost sniping distance, as well as the pistol, or the ability to zoom in with an automatic weapon.
But this is “balance.”

I’ve never really experienced any weird spawn system, except for Warzone Assault, where I would spawn in the core even tho the garage wasn’t captured yet. I found out that if a teammate runs all the way back to the core to afk the game, the rest of the team will spawn near him.

> 2533274892034919;14:
> > 2533274884387290;8:
> > > 2533274892034919;2:
> > > I have to agree, the spawns seem a little off. Warzone is especially bad. You want to spawn at the east armoury? It spawns you a mile down the road. Really helpful when there’s a guy with a Railgun wrecking shop…
> >
> >
> > It’s called balancing. “Hey that guy is capping armory, let’s all spawn on top of it.”
> >
> > No, you have to earn the kill and save your base, if the enemy team cleared it and is protecting the area you have to fight for it, not get a free pass.
> >
> > That being said, some of the spawns really do need tweaking. The other day my team has just saved the armory, but I died in the process, I guess the game hadn’t caught up yet, so it spawned me within feet of the main base. So yeah, it’s not perfect but it’s pretty good. I don’t think I’ve been spawn killed once in Warzone, so I’ll call it fair.
>
>
> I agree with the balance argument. If I know they enemy is right there, it makes perfect sense to keep things fair. But when there’s no-one there? That’s where the problem is. As for spawn killing? I’ve Spawned right in the path of an Incineration cannon. Yeah.

It probably was just some one was there but by the time you spawned they were dead

Spawns were off in Warzone this past weekend. there were multiple times I would spawn to a safe armory base and it would spawn me way to far away. I’m not talking about a base getting attacked I’m trying to spawn at I’m talking about one that nobody was even near. No blinking icon , nobody around it. Perfectly safe. ARC and APEX 7 had issues. the other 2 seemed fine.