Just change the bodysuit color to BLACK already...

I hate the colored bodysuits in Halo 5. Hated it in Halo 4 as well. Why does 343i continue to insist that we run around in colored underwear in multiplayer? It looks especially bad on classic armors like Mark IV and the Memories of Reach armor… really though, it doesn’t look good on any of the armor in this game.

Forget adding a new color option to change the bodysuit color to black. Just make it black by default. I doubt anyone in the community will lose sleep should they no longer be allowed colored underwear…

No it’s too hard.

And nobody asks for them…
(Every body wants them)

I’d say black undersuits are about as likely as playable elites. It’s kinda funny how both of those things are in Halo 2 Anniversary’s multiplayer, which was made by a company that actually seems to listen to the community(Certain Affinity).

> 2810058517516004;3:
> I’d say black undersuits are about as likely as playable elites. It’s kinda funny how both of those things are in Halo 2 Anniversary’s multiplayer, which was made by a company that actually seems to listen to the community(Certain Affinity).

Are you serious? What’s so hard about a simple color change? They already gave us a completely new palette of color options from what we had at launch, changing the bodysuit to be all one color can’t be that great of a leap…

They should just give the option to pick the undersuit colour. Some people like black, some people like colour.

> 2533274834952794;4:
> > 2810058517516004;3:
> > I’d say black undersuits are about as likely as playable elites. It’s kinda funny how both of those things are in Halo 2 Anniversary’s multiplayer, which was made by a company that actually seems to listen to the community(Certain Affinity).
>
>
> Are you serious? What’s so hard about a simple color change? They already gave us a completely new palette of color options from what we had at launch, changing the bodysuit to be all one color can’t be that great of a leap…

This is 343 we’re talking about here, when we actually want something it’s like shouting at a brick wall. Sometimes we get lucky and 343 actually gives us what we want, ex. Infection, a UNSC aircraft.

This changes is super simple to do and I have even done it all ready. I found a model rip from Halo 5 and I have retexture the undersuit already, most models share the same undersuit so my texture for the undersuit would work on most if not all Halo 5 models.

The undersuit is a separate mesh and texture from the rest of the armour and the armour is layered on top so it’s not like they even have to do it for every suit. Just once.

My retexture

Making a black undersuit took me about a minute to make.

If they did that they could also add a tertiary color option.

> 2535423139980712;8:
> If they did that they could also add a tertiary color option.

Like this? - http://i.imgur.com/qWgHoEM.jpg

> 2533274875332683;9:
> > 2535423139980712;8:
> > If they did that they could also add a tertiary color option.
>
>
> Like this? - http://i.imgur.com/qWgHoEM.jpg

If only pepper were a couple of shades darker.

It’s only a dark grey when standing in any kind of light and doesn’t perfectly matched the ‘non colored’ sections of the undersuit.

Don’t worry guys, 343i will implement black bodysuits, only they’ll add a third armour category for bodysuits, and it’ll come in different shades of black, each one with it’s own splash of white paint. And to receive this amazing addition of black-white bodysuits with no solid black one in the collection, you only have to pay 20 dollars for a limited time REQ Pack or grind for 80,000 points which only gives you a small window of a bodysuit unless you’ve obtained every other REQ in the game.

I’m really tired of this. We’ve been asking for it since Halo 4, and armor customization options since the game launched, its basically pointless. They still won’t do it and they are making the armors look really ugly. We might as well be stuck with a single armor set like the Mark VI and thats it, forget having a bunch of different type of spartans. I hate how we can’t change the color of the undersuit and the lack of armor customization.

I mean look at this. Oh yeah we totally can’t tell the difference between a red and a blue… Much of the body is covered by armor…
OH HEY LOOK ITS A RED.

See, you guys aren’t going about this the right way. You need to make sure 343 thinks you don’t want this. That’s the only way they’ll include it.

> 2535409103705542;12:
> they are making the armors look really ugly.

This is actually a much bigger problem than the undersuit color. What good is a properly colored undersuit, when the armor you put on top of it makes your head look like a fishbowl, or a duck with its face kicked in, or like you have a giant forehead tumor? I’m sure most of us care about our spartan’s appearance, but we should have some priorities here.

If we had the option for a black undersuit, you would only be able to see it in ffa infection and wzff.

> 2533274875332683;9:
> > 2535423139980712;8:
> > If they did that they could also add a tertiary color option.
>
>
> Like this? - http://i.imgur.com/qWgHoEM.jpg

Yes indeed iKampfer.

> 2810058517516004;3:
> I’d say black undersuits are about as likely as playable elites. It’s kinda funny how both of those things are in Halo 2 Anniversary’s multiplayer, which was made by a company that actually seems to listen to the community(Certain Affinity).

Hey, we might get those Elites if we start asking for them now, as if No One hasn’t already. (sarcasm) if needed

All the armour customization should be modelled on Reach then added upon, more to customise with the ton of armour they added to the game, more colours, knee guards, wrist accessories, more colours, colourable body suit, helmet attachments. And use the credit system, level system, commendation and specific task system to unlock armour. Don’t leave it up to chance because now when you see someone with crazy armour you think oh they got lucky instead of that feeling you got when you saw someone with Recon on in Halo 3 or Haunted in Halo Reach.

> 2533274807125319;18:
> All the armour customization should be modelled on Reach then added upon, more to customise with the ton of armour they added to the game, more colours, knee guards, wrist accessories, more colours, colourable body suit, helmet attachments. And use the credit system, level system, commendation and specific task system to unlock armour. Don’t leave it up to chance because now when you see someone with crazy armour you think oh they got lucky instead of that feeling you got when you saw someone with Recon on in Halo 3 or Haunted in Halo Reach.