Just be glad THERE is a halo 4

Every time i go to a halo forum or watch a halo vid i always see comments and topics about how halo 4 sucks! I know there are some problems in halo 4 but GUYS this is 343’s first game and JUST BE GLAD THERE IS HALO 4. Im just saying if halo 4 sucks soo much for you then dont even play or talk about it… I have a online buddy and on his motto says 343 ruined halo 4! but everyday i log in he is on halo 4 24/7…complains how halo 4 sucks but still plays it for some reason…

As a company yes halo is there first game but the company is staffed by seasoned veterans of the industry. And no im not glad there is a halo 4, it is Halo reach 2.0. This game is not a successor to halo 1,2,3 it is reach’s successor.

hey halo is halo right?

Yes everyone be glad there is a Halo 4 because there’s nothing better than watching the franchise you love being burned in front of your eyes.

People smoke everyday

People Gamble Everyday

People go on a Binge Drink everyday

All of those things are bad for you yet people still do it the same can be said for Halo 4.

“Its 343’s First game” that isn’t merely an excuse aren’t most of the staff already experienced in Multiplayer and single player games? the fact the file share issue lasted soo long is just another nail in the coffin when you can’t get all of the games features out on release day is very upsetting as well as embarrassing.

> As a company yes halo is there first game but the company is staffed by seasoned veterans of the industry. And no im not glad there is a halo 4, it is Halo reach 2.0. This game is not a successor to halo 1,2,3 it is reach’s successor.

I wish it was reach 2.0. Halo 4 is Halo of Duty.

> hey halo is halo right?

Eh thats arguable i dont even recognize this as halo anymore its a hybrid between a class based shooter and trying to keep some roots in arena as well and not working out at all.

> > As a company yes halo is there first game but the company is staffed by seasoned veterans of the industry. And no im not glad there is a halo 4, it is Halo reach 2.0. This game is not a successor to halo 1,2,3 it is reach’s successor.
>
> I wish it was reach 2.0. Halo 4 is Halo of Duty.

halo of duty?! hell naw its not even close to cod. yea it has ordinace drops and such but thats like basically the closest thing to cod.

> > As a company yes halo is there first game but the company is staffed by seasoned veterans of the industry. And no im not glad there is a halo 4, it is Halo reach 2.0. This game is not a successor to halo 1,2,3 it is reach’s successor.
>
> I wish it was reach 2.0. Halo 4 is Halo of Duty.

The mechanics follow reach more closely then any other halo, and sadly i agree it does feel more like cod then halo to me.

Know what guys, he’s right.
Be glad we got a Halo 4 at all.

> > hey halo is halo right?
>
> Eh thats arguable i dont even recognize this as halo anymore its a hybrid between a class based shooter and trying to keep some roots in arena as well and not working out at all.

yepp… and huge as elite comes at you with an energy sword and you be thinkin is this cod or what? no its halo duh!

> > > As a company yes halo is there first game but the company is staffed by seasoned veterans of the industry. And no im not glad there is a halo 4, it is Halo reach 2.0. This game is not a successor to halo 1,2,3 it is reach’s successor.
> >
> > I wish it was reach 2.0. Halo 4 is Halo of Duty.
>
> halo of duty?! hell naw its not even close to cod. yea it has ordinace drops and such but thats like basically the closest thing to cod.

Lets see the cod elements that i can come up with right now.

-ordinance
-Loadouts
-Perks
-Instant respawns

• No power weapons on the map
  • custom loadouts
    -Kill cam
    -Specializations (basically prestige)

If i tried i could come up with more but i have not played the game in well over a month.

> Yes everyone be glad there is a Halo 4 because there’s nothing better than watching the franchise you love being burned in front of your eyes.

So pretend it ended 5 years ago and move on to something else.

I’m happy we got the game, but it can be better.

That is what feedback is for, to measure the success of the game and see what changes need to occur to satisfy the rest of the community.

Don’t cut yourself to short by saying “just be glad”; the game should always strive to be better and giving criticism via the forums helps to accomplish this.

Just because there is a H4 doesn’t necessarily mean it is automatically good.

I wouldn’t really care if Halo 4 never existed. Halo 4 should’ve been better.

> I’m happy we got the game, but it can be better.
>
> That is what feedback is for, to measure the success of the game and see what changes need to occur to satisfy the rest of the community.
>
> Don’t cut yourself to short by saying “just be glad”; the game should always strive to be better and giving criticism via the forums helps to accomplish this.
>
> Just because there is a H4 doesn’t necessarily mean it is automatically good.

i understand the criticism but some people just purely hate the game

Deleted

Would this make you feel better?

I think the core aspects that halo 4 has is very good but it is muddled down by all the extra fluff that was added. If the extra fluff was taken away this game could be extremely fun.

> > > As a company yes halo is there first game but the company is staffed by seasoned veterans of the industry. And no im not glad there is a halo 4, it is Halo reach 2.0. This game is not a successor to halo 1,2,3 it is reach’s successor.
> >
> > I wish it was reach 2.0. Halo 4 is Halo of Duty.
>
> halo of duty?! hell naw its not even close to cod. yea it has ordinace drops and such but thats like basically the closest thing to cod.

Hit markers, custom classes, sprint, ordinance drops, grenade indicators, there are numerous things taken from Call of Duty,

> In my opinion, Halo 3 should have ended it. It was the end of the story, it was the last chapter.
>
> Halo, Gears of War, and Mass Effect all ended. Why are more chapters being added just a couple years after it has ended? Why can’t we let a story rest.
>
> Prequels are more acceptable, but have a limit as well. Such a concept exists as “too soon” even though Halo 3: ODST was my favourite.

I used to think this too but then I read the books. If they had never written any of the books then I would have still felt Halo 3 would have been a good way to leave it. However the books expand the story and have opened up this storyline that the new trilogy is exploring - most of the groundwork for which was already laid out in the fiction before Halo 3’s release.