JUST ANOTHER GAME MODE RANT

Why do 343 remove a new playlist when they add a new one?
I know this has been asked a lot but really think…WHY? where is the point??? Playlists like team snipes or fiesta or doubles have ALREADY been in the game, But for about a week/end. Does it cost too much? Because in halo 4 playlists had no issues…Plus you are a multi-million dollar franchise owner so WHY in gods name are you incapable of adding these simple modes THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE AND ARE READY TO BE PUT OUT AND ANY TIME, And just not releasing them?

As other post have speculated due to population issues (potentially) having more playlists out at once would create more
havoc then good

> 2535431117030934;1:
> Why do 343 remove a new playlist when they add a new one?
> I know this has been asked a lot but really think…WHY? where is the point??? Playlists like team snipes or fiesta or doubles have ALREADY been in the game, But for about a week/end. Does it cost too much? Because in halo 4 playlists had no issues…Plus you are a multi-million dollar franchise owner so WHY in gods name are you incapable of adding these simple modes THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE AND ARE READY TO BE PUT OUT AND ANY TIME, And just not releasing them?

I have a suspicion that 343 don’t think the servers can handle additional playlists.