Just an Idea

What if, when you’re riding in a vehicle, and you die your body stays in the vehicle?

So when a friendly comes and starts to drive, he has to pull your body out. This will not take any more time to get into the vehicle than it originally does. I think it would be better than just flying out of your vehicle.

Now this is just a small idea and I would rather 343i work on the important stuff, but I thought it would be a cool aspect of the game.

Thoughts?

I say this for every small feature, as long as it doesn’t force something huge/good to be cut from the game.

This would be sweet, would add a spice of realism to the Halo Gameplay.

Yeah, it’s kind of weird when you get sniped and you suddenly fly out of the vehicle. 343i should do it, unless they have to take out something good to do it.

> Yeah, it’s kind of weird when you get sniped and you suddenly fly out of the vehicle. 343i should do it, unless they have to take out something good to do it.

Exactly, if it takes something good out of the game, than we should leave it how it is. But it doesn’t have to be for all vehicles you know.

Take a mongoose for example. If you die in it, your body should just slip off from the side, not just randomly fly upwards

> > Yeah, it’s kind of weird when you get sniped and you suddenly fly out of the vehicle. 343i should do it, unless they have to take out something good to do it.
>
> Exactly, if it takes something good out of the game, than we should leave it how it is. But it doesn’t have to be for all vehicles you know.
>
> Take a mongoose for example. If you die in it, your body should just slip off from the side, not just randomly fly upwards

I think thats just the way the Halo Engines have worked since Halo 2, your body goes into freestyle as soon as you die, which is good but the falling out of vehicles and just going through the vehicle isn’t fun.

> I say this for every small feature, as long as it doesn’t force something huge/good to be cut from the game.
>
> This would be sweet, would add a spice of realism to the Halo Gameplay.

Agree

> > I say this for every small feature, as long as it doesn’t force something huge/good to be cut from the game.
> >
> > This would be sweet, would add a spice of realism to the Halo Gameplay.
>
> Didnt you just tell me on my last thread you dont want realism? Hypocrisy much? LOL!

Realism in Halo and comparing Halo to Realism as in Real Life is different.

What you were suggesting in your thread was comparing to real life while what I posted here is what would make sense in the Halo Universe canon wise, you tell me that your body was huge, heavy and strong but just falls through a warthog?

You sir, have just be mind blown.

EDIT: Seems you changed your reply to be less ‘troll’.

Oh well.

> > > I say this for every small feature, as long as it doesn’t force something huge/good to be cut from the game.
> > >
> > > This would be sweet, would add a spice of realism to the Halo Gameplay.
> >
> > Didnt you just tell me on my last thread you dont want realism? Hypocrisy much? LOL!
>
> Realism in Halo and comparing Halo to Realism as in Real Life is different.
>
> What you were suggesting in your thread was comparing to real life while what I posted here is whaI t would make sense in the Halo Universe canon wise, you tell me that your body was huge, heavy and strong but just falls through a warthog?
>
> You sir, have just be mind blown.
>
> EDIT: Seems you changed your reply to be less ‘troll’.
>
> Oh well.

I agreed. I thought you were somebody else.

it may add certain realism to the game, but is it feasible. What does it solve in the end, nothing. It maybe a cool feature but there would be no point

don’t give 343 any ideas that are useless but kinda cool

> > > > I say this for every small feature, as long as it doesn’t force something huge/good to be cut from the game.
> > > >
> > > > This would be sweet, would add a spice of realism to the Halo Gameplay.
> > >
> > > Didnt you just tell me on my last thread you dont want realism? Hypocrisy much? LOL!
> >
> > Realism in Halo and comparing Halo to Realism as in Real Life is different.
> >
> > What you were suggesting in your thread was comparing to real life while what I posted here is whaI t would make sense in the Halo Universe canon wise, you tell me that your body was huge, heavy and strong but just falls through a warthog?
> >
> > You sir, have just be mind blown.
> >
> > EDIT: Seems you changed your reply to be less ‘troll’.
> >
> > Oh well.
>
> I agreed. I thought you were somebody else.

I am iRhinooo if you thought that was me, this account is just what my new Xbox Profile is called, will most likely be using this.

Bit odd you thought it was iRhinooo, even though it is, just odd you somehow knew.

> don’t give 343 any ideas that are useless but kinda cool

Why not? The assassination animation was cool but useless, why not this?

And like I said in my post, i would rather them work on the core gameplay, this is just an idea at the end.