Just a Thought.....

• With the release of the DOOM beta and me being excited for doom but even before I discovered this was in DOOM…Or the DOOM beta more or less… - I would like to say why not add even more colors to the armor variants or be able to color specific pieces of the armor…Matte,and Metallic… - Even place your emblem somewhere on your armor. - Just a thought…Let me know what you guys think on the comments below…

I like the idea of placing your emblem anywere on your spartan! But I can say for a fact someones going to put it on their butt :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274847563380;2:
> I like the idea of placing your emblem anywere on your spartan! But I can say for a fact someones going to put it on their butt :stuck_out_tongue:

Look at it… LOOK AT IT!!!

I wouldn’t mind it being in halo, just doesn’t need to be a high priority if they were to do it.

I would like to see emblems return to shoulder pieces

> 2533274847563380;2:
> I like the idea of placing your emblem anywere on your spartan! But I can say for a fact someones going to put it on their butt :stuck_out_tongue:

Under the crotch perfect for t bagging…Could you imagine being able to place it anywhere and duplicate it…In multitudes and look like you were covered in news paper.

> 2701489597913816;1:
> - With the release of the DOOM beta and me being excited for doom but even before I discovered this was in DOOM…Or the DOOM beta more or less…
> - I would like to say why not add even more colors to the armor variants or be able to color specific pieces of the armor…Matte,and Metallic…
> - Even place your emblem somewhere on your armor.
> - Just a thought…
> Let me know what you guys think on the comments below…

That would be cool if you could place emblems on your armor

Placing your emblem on your armor would be awesome and a cool design feature.

Quick, bump the thread so 343 sees this.

I know that bumping is against the rules, and I was making a joke, I have no intention to bump this (or any other) thread.