Just a question about skulls i cant remember

I just wanted to ask. on MCC do you get any skulls for free before you start the story. I know on the normal halo 3 you do not. but i am going to get more skulls i just forget what i had gotten and trying to rule out any free ones.

so do you get any for free with or from MCC?

By “free” do you mean unlocked? If yes, then you get every skull unlocked without having to find them first like in other games. So you could theoretically start your Halo 2A campaign with the Scarab skull and use it the entire way through.

your jokeing so i do not need to find them again that sucks i love finding the skulls even if i know where each is off the top of my head in halo 3 and some in halo 2

> 2533274813355115;3:
> your jokeing so i do not need to find them again that sucks i love finding the skulls even if i know where each is off the top of my head in halo 3 and some in halo 2

Right, so you don’t need to find them to play with them from the start. However, there’s an achievement for collecting each one so there’s still a reason to find them.

> 2533274824050480;4:
> > 2533274813355115;3:
> > your jokeing so i do not need to find them again that sucks i love finding the skulls even if i know where each is off the top of my head in halo 3 and some in halo 2
>
> Right, so you don’t need to find them to play with them from the start. However, there’s an achievement for collecting each one so there’s still a reason to find them.

Well that sucks badly so 343 just giveing things away not what I wanted from Halo. I want to work my -Yoink- off for hours for a forfulling reward

Please don’t post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks