Just a few more days then 2020.

So looking forward to seeing halo infinite next year. I wonder what new toys they have for us to blow up the enemy with

I’m curious too. Halo 4 gave us the Mantis and Railgun e.g., and Halo 5 brought the Hydra, Phaeton, and Variants to weapons/vehicles…

I’d love to play with the Void’s Tear again personally, but if they do variants again we DO NOT need five skins each for multiple vehicles. (The ‘camo’ skins for each UNSC vehicle except for the Wasp)

I hope the unsc get an lightning gun or an electrical gun of some kind i think it would be well with in unsc technology to make one and it would be great up against the forerunner soilders

Plus we are long over due for another unsc energy based weapon

I personally hope they cut back a little and keep it classic like they wanted to with Halo infinite, Halo 4 added great guns but in my opinion Halo 5s new guns were a little lacking. But a actual gun would be fun to get, maybe a mix of a dime and sniper. I don’t want another explosive gun, nomatter how fun they are, they are op in warzone and Slayer.

> 2535414600922971;4:
> Plus we are long over due for another unsc energy based weapon

With how far the UNSC’s been progressing with technology after beginning to dive into researching the Forerunners I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t have a few experimentals lying around; but then again what would some of the community think if 343 began phasing out the “classic/iconic” mundane weapons with shiny new efficient ones? By this time it really makes sense in-universe that they’d start replacing their outdated tech, but I doubt the community would want any part of that.

Keeping them in as experimental things that aren’t yet in mass-production stage would be a good way though; not yet fully replacing the old tech but still being there for limited use in critical operations. Sooner or later though they’re going to need to get rid of that gunpowder stuff, but then again… It’s worked for them so far.

> 2533274850869596;6:
> > 2535414600922971;4:
> > Plus we are long over due for another unsc energy based weapon
>
> With how far the UNSC’s been progressing with technology after beginning to dive into researching the Forerunners I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t have a few experimentals lying around; but then again what would some of the community think if 343 began phasing out the “classic/iconic” mundane weapons with shiny new efficient ones? By this time it really makes sense in-universe that they’d start replacing their outdated tech, but I doubt the community would want any part of that.
>
> Keeping them in as experimental things that aren’t yet in mass-production stage would be a good way though; not yet fully replacing the old tech but still being there for limited use in critical operations. Sooner or later though they’re going to need to get rid of that gunpowder stuff, but then again… It’s worked for them so far.

I dont want them to get rid of classic unsc weapons but add a few new ones like they have been like the hydra and railgun but this time a electric firing gun.

Nor do i think they use gun powder except for a few guns i think they use a combination of compressed gas and electronic firing. Similar to the guns in Aliens

Can’t wait till new release, I’ve been plowing my way through the achievements and content on MCC for pc

Yay guys 2020! Now we need to wait 11 months… Or so.

> 2535414600922971;8:
> Nor do i think they use gun powder except for a few guns i think they use a combination of compressed gas and electronic firing. Similar to the guns in Aliens

They use electronic systems for the ammo counters and other systems like the flashlight and such. But since the AR the DMR the BR the magnum the SMG the chain gun all release bullet casings then it is highly probable that the UNSC use a more effecient type of gunpowder.
As far as I know there is no such weapon in the current UNSC arsenal that uses a system remotely similar to those in Aliens. The spartan laser uses raw energy and the rail gun uses magnetic fields to discharge projectiles anything else is a rocket or grenade. So no bro.