Just A Clumsy Girl That Loves To Play Video Games!

Hello Fellow Spartans! I’ve just Recently Got Back Into Halo And I’ve Been Playing Alone The Past Couple Days. It Gets Very Lonely Lol. So If Someone Would Like To Join Me In My Clumsy Ways Of Gaming That Would Be Fantastic! I Feel As If My Skills Aren’t Very Good But I’ve Been Told By Quite A Few People I’m Actually Pretty Darn Good. I Don’t See It But Hey. Anyways My Gamer Tag On Xbox One Is LADY ALICE. !!!PLEASE NOTE THAT THE “I” IN MY TAG IS ACTUALLY AN “L”!!!So You Would Type LADY ALLCE! Thank You!

> 2535422700924209;1:
> Hello Fellow Spartans! I’ve just Recently Got Back Into Halo And I’ve Been Playing Alone The Past Couple Days. It Gets Very Lonely Lol. So If Someone Would Like To Join Me In My Clumsy Ways Of Gaming That Would Be Fantastic! I Feel As If My Skills Aren’t Very Good But I’ve Been Told By Quite A Few People I’m Actually Pretty Darn Good. I Don’t See It But Hey. Anyways My Gamer Tag On Xbox One Is LADY ALICE. !!!PLEASE NOTE THAT THE “I” IN MY TAG IS ACTUALLY AN “L”!!!So You Would Type LADY ALLCE! Thank You!

Will you be on near 8:30 central or so?

> 2535466862087311;2:
> > 2535422700924209;1:
> > Hello Fellow Spartans! I’ve just Recently Got Back Into Halo And I’ve Been Playing Alone The Past Couple Days. It Gets Very Lonely Lol. So If Someone Would Like To Join Me In My Clumsy Ways Of Gaming That Would Be Fantastic! I Feel As If My Skills Aren’t Very Good But I’ve Been Told By Quite A Few People I’m Actually Pretty Darn Good. I Don’t See It But Hey. Anyways My Gamer Tag On Xbox One Is LADY ALICE. !!!PLEASE NOTE THAT THE “I” IN MY TAG IS ACTUALLY AN “L”!!!So You Would Type LADY ALLCE! Thank You!
>
> Will you be on near 8:30 central or so?

Yes Sir I Should Be

Hi there! Any chance you are interested in joining a Spartan Company? We have a Spartan Company starting up with players of all skill levels and all are welcome!

We are actively pursuing Achilles however fun and family come first! We are a diverse group of gamers in all age ranges and skill levels, and come from all across the US and even abroad.

Please see the post here for more information! Hope to hear from you!

• STSLPO

I’m down to play some campaign if you want to!

I’m good for anything.

Hi there! If you’re interested in joining up with a clan, we at APEX Gaming are recruiting. Not only that, we’ve actually started up a females-only based division too that we’re looking for players to get it started up (but by no means are they limited to playing with strictly females either, they just get their own cool group). Apart from that, we’ve got our APEX SC here too The WolfNation (which will be renamed at some point in the future).

If you’re interested, feel free to shoot me a message. We’re a pretty good group that likes to have fun, be competitive…and provide a place for everyone.

i’m looking for xbl friends to play with too! if you wanna play, gamertag is zer0theclown!

I’ll join you on your adventure I guess

im guttel -Yoink!- so yea… find me and we can play some!

There is about to be some thirsty men up in here. Lol

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Add me

> 2533275030300516;12:
> This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.*Original post. Click at your own discretion. Add me

How is that spam?
(Nevermind, I see he’s been banned)