June 3rd

Who else is going to jump online that day just to get matched against Bs angel??

Its going to be fun out BR-ing her

I use the BR anyway so I will be online using it as normal!
Tho it will be interesting to see if it makes much of a difference & how many other people will switch weapons away from the dmr!
As for bs Angel I am 99% sure see has a higher csr so doubt I would get matched in a game with her plus I only play BTB.

I’m sticking to my DMR. I would like to face her though in a match. Should be a good one.

> I use the BR anyway so I will be online using it as normal!
> Tho it will be interesting to see if it makes much of a difference & how many other people will switch weapons away from the dmr!
> As for bs Angel I am 99% sure see has a higher csr so doubt I would get matched in a game with her plus I only play BTB.

I will say this my most used weapon is the DMR but the BR is my favorite weapon. I play alot of BTB so DMR in my choice but as for Regular slayer and objective i use the br alot

Also if i looked at the right person she only has a 6

> > I use the BR anyway so I will be online using it as normal!
> > Tho it will be interesting to see if it makes much of a difference & how many other people will switch weapons away from the dmr!
> > As for bs Angel I am 99% sure see has a higher csr so doubt I would get matched in a game with her plus I only play BTB.
>
> I will say this my most used weapon is the DMR but the BR is my favorite weapon. I play alot of BTB so DMR in my choice but as for Regular slayer and objective i use the br alot
>
> Also if i looked at the right person she only has a 6

And that’s in Grifball :stuck_out_tongue:

If you notice, she hasn’t touched more than half the playlists since CSR went out, and every other CSR is 1.

:smiley:

why even try to get matched??

Im just ready to beat down unsuspecting dmr noobs with the br and lr.

> I’m sticking to my DMR. I would like to face her though in a match. Should be a good one.

I have like 18000 kills with the DMR. I was recently converted and I no longer use it (other than a pickup off ground if I’m out of ammo and need a weapon); I’ve been having more fun for doing so!

As much fun as it would be to jump online that day and play a few matches with her, I’ll have to pass, I won’t even be in the state of Utah sleeping in an actual bed, I’ll be at annual training over in Cali for a few weeks.

My CSR will probably be much higher than her’s.
I doubt I’ll be matched with her.
But honestly, I’d rather play her in Grifball.

Can’t wait for June 3rd!
Or June 4th!
Which is my Birthday!
Yay!

I will using my BR as always, as from Nov. 8.
I’m a little bit worry, Angel should be some sort of in-game terminator. I have to work hardly to get the CSR 50 in every play list. Throwdown will be pretty hard…

I always use the BR would be good to come across her.

The day after my birthday…I’m totally in! =)

Depends if i have security detail that day or not.

against A 343i Member i wil have to mark it on my calender then =D

Well I haven’t played with her in months actually so it would be nice talking to her and playing with her again. Haven’t played with her since Reach.

She sometimes says stuff like: “I know that voice”!

So yeah, I wonder who else will be there. Will sampand be there? Vic and David Ellis might be. Vic replaced verohime after she left 343i.

> Im just ready to beat down unsuspecting dmr noobs with the br and lr.

This is one of those weird moments though where people will say you only won because you didn’t use a skilled weapon…

The internet is a magnificent place.

I’d be up for having a match with anyone from the forums because I don’t think I’ve seen anyone in game yet.

> If you notice, she hasn’t touched more than half the playlists since CSR went out, and every other CSR is 1.
>
> :smiley:

From a community manager that’s both sad and hilarious at the same time.

My Light Rifle better not become OP, I’ll feel bad for using it, but I’ll hammer the game June 3rd, I’m excited (hopefully people come back to see the changes)

I used to play with her quite often back in the Hawty McBloggy days.

I miss that site =(