June 2016 season

So everyone is aware that each month if we complete our placement matches in Arena, at the end of the month our ranks will reset and we’ll get a req pack containing an emblem for that season. However we’re now on the 3rd of July and the ranks haven’t reset and I haven’t recieved a req pack containing an Emblem for June. I would just like to know if there is some sort of delay for this season and the previous season’s req pack or if I’m experiencing some sort of error.

They have delayed it until August.

Woah they havent reset for you??? Wtf?

Kidding. My 2 theories are they didnt have time with the release of WZFF before the long weekend or theyre experimenting with 2 month seasons (they’ve mentioned they’re open to changing season durations).

But you’re not alone, they haven’t reset for anyone.

They’re testing out a 2 month season. They’re also doing this so that the new players on the game don’t experience the chaos that is ‘rank week’ right when they’re learning the game.

I forgot to mention that ranks will reset in August.

Is there any source that can confirm the 2 month season?

My other theory was they didn’t want to reset when having a free Halo 5 for 4th of July weekend only to have all the new people get rolled by the veterans qualifying again and therefore turning them off to multi-player fairly quick. Personally I think the one month season is too short. 2 Month would be better to get you in the correct matches more often. Sometimes we are week 3 or 4 and people are still qualifying. Granted some of those could be using alt accounts.

> 2533274874089101;6:
> Is there any source that can confirm the 2 month season?

Source

> 2533274857915830;4:
> They’re testing out a 2 month season. They’re also doing this so that the new players on the game don’t experience the chaos that is ‘rank week’ right when they’re learning the game.

I worked so hard to get all my ranks up to Diamond before the month ended. Welp.

> 2533274874089101;6:
> Is there any source that can confirm the 2 month season?

> 2727626560040591;8:
> Source

Good find, thanks for posting that! I always enjoy Andy’s perspective, but It might have been nice if they have posted that on the official Halo Twitter channel, rather than just Bravo’s feed.

> 2533274825617309;9:
> > 2533274857915830;4:
> > They’re testing out a 2 month season. They’re also doing this so that the new players on the game don’t experience the chaos that is ‘rank week’ right when they’re learning the game.
>
>
> I worked so hard to get all my ranks up to Diamond before the month ended. Welp.

Go for onyx! Add me on xbl and I’ll help when I’m on

> 2533274857915830;4:
> They’re testing out a 2 month season. They’re also doing this so that the new players on the game don’t experience the chaos that is ‘rank week’ right when they’re learning the game.

“Rank Week”?!?! More like rank nightmare. Not sure about playlists other then FFA, but the ranks never stabilize ever. I have no problem with the reset postponed till Aug. Even better if -Yoink- never reset again!

the same happened to me i think it’s their error they need to quickly fix

> 2533274986967098;13:
> the same happened to me i think it’s their error they need to quickly fix

Please don’t revive old threads thanks. The next season will start on the 6th of July, as noted in last weeks community update