Jun/SoF crew

What are your thoughts? Will we see them in h5? What do you think is more likely, a return of jun or the SoF crew?

I think in some way Spirit of Fire has to be involved, with the Flood tease at the end of that Escalation issue.

I think we could get a cutscene featuring Jun or maybe a small shoutout/cameo.

I’d say Jun is unlikely. He got his cameo already, but then again most fans won’t know that. Besides, he’s a white collar worker now.
Unless the Flood on the SoF get dealt with in Escalations, unlikely given how little time there’d be to do so, it’s practically compulsory. I just don’t want to see the Flood as shambling zombies again after witnessing their true majesty in the Forerunner trilogy.

> 2533274932540799;4:
> I just don’t want to see the Flood as shambling zombies again after witnessing their true majesty in the Forerunner trilogy.

I agree.

I love how in Escalations, you see a single flood spore. Hopefully SoF won’t end up like High Charity… I want it to make a return to kick some -Yoink- again!

Jun is possible, but I don’t see the Flood being brought back in. Forerunner technology seems to still be a massive threat that seems to be taking up much of the game. Adding in another element might crowd the story a bit since we are already getting elements of the Chief going AWOL, Osiris trying to track him down, the Covenant being seemingly taken down by the Osiris and the Arbiter, a huge elite Civil War between the Covenant and the Swords of Sanghelios and whatever other story stuff involving the Guardians and the Domain.

Seems a bit crowded to suddenly reintroduce the Flood back into the mess of things.