Jul'Mdama's death and how it can help Halo's story

Many people like me, were disappointed at first when Jul’Mdama was killed on Halo 5’s first mission. The real problem, however, is that in the recent Halo games, there has been a lack of a real threat to humanity’s great force. In Halo 1-3 there was the flood, a really big problem for humanity since they had the power to literally consume every race in the galaxy. And not just the flood, the covenant was also unstoppable, they were always one step ahead, and had a lot of power in their hands as well as a massive alliance of over seven species. If the covenant hadn’t split in Halo 2, they would have probably won the war.
In Halo 4, however, we got the Didact, who was kind of a threat, but most people didn’t understand his real intentions and he didn’t even get the chance to prove what he was capable of doing before being killed off by the Master Chief (twice in the Halo universe). In fact, the Didact barely even scratched the human race, he didn’t even do enough damage to prevent ONI from censoring the entire attack and leading the rest of the humans thinking it was the covenant’s doing. Besides, a single ship (the Infinity) was enough to stop him, so not a very big threat.
In Halo 5 we got the Warden and the unexpected confusing and misleading Cortana as the antagonists. The Warden didn’t really have a personality of his own, he just followed Cortana and her ideals which were kind of confusing, to say the least. None of them felt like actual threats to humanity and right now, it feels like Halo 6 will be really short because it will be very easy to get rid of them. Anyway, my point is that Halo has been missing a true antagonist that really makes you feel like humanity is in your hands, there’s no tension anymore, nothing that makes you feel like you might not make it, no real threat. And here is where Jul’Mdama’s death comes. Jul’Mdama was just like the other antagonists in the past few Halos, lacking evilness, lacking strength. Without him, as we saw in Halo 5, the covenant was not even remotely close to a threat and was killed off in a few missions. What I think 343 should do, is create the most interesting, craziest, most evil, clever, brilliant antagonist to take Jul’Mdama’s place as the lead of the covenant. Someone so powerful and intelligent that he’s able to reassemble the remnants of the covenant into a force so powerful, even the humans in their powerful current state will have a very hard time just trying to get rid of this guy.
Anyway, my point is that Halo has been missing a true antagonist that really makes you feel like humanity fate is in your hands. There’s no tension anymore, nothing that makes you feel like you might not make it, no real threat, or anything like that. And here is where Jul’Mdama’s death comes. Jul’Mdama was just like the other antagonists in the past few Halos, lacking evilness, lacking strength. Without him, as we saw in Halo 5, the covenant was not even remotely close to a threat and was killed off in a few missions by the Sangheli with a group of four spartan 4’s. What I believe 343 should do, is create the most interesting, craziest, most evil, clever, brilliant antagonist Halo has ever seen to take Jul’Mdama’s place as the lead of the covenant. Someone so powerful and intelligent that he’s able to reassemble the remnants of the covenant into a force so powerful, even the humans in their powerful current state will have a very hard time just trying to get rid of this guy.