Jul 'Mdama is the Reincarnation of Marcus Antonius

As everyone I might know Jul 'Mdama was one of the many Covenant faction leaders and is famously known for being the “Didact’s Hand”. After the death of the Prophet of Truth’s death the Covenant broke into factions, one of the most popular one being Jul 'Mdamas especially after cofronting the Didact himself. To me both Jul and Mark aren’t so different with the fall of their rulers and the result of this bing civil war between factions who didn’t approve of each other’s choices and jurisdictions. Despite Jul not stabbing himself his own sword, his rule was starting to fall apart even before death like Antonius and because of this it was a matter of fact that the Sword of Sanghelios would become powerful to defeat his faction with the fact the Ancilla prometheans were under the control of Cortana and had no plans of allying with Jul anymore. This just shows how conflicts in history will always repeat themselves no matter what galaxy they take place in.

Interesting way of looking at things. Same galaxy, though.

> 2535408102032171;2:
> Interesting way of looking at things. Same galaxy, though.

Oh yeah forgot about the Covies being located in the Orion Arm :confused:

While I always love a good historical parallel, I think the link between Jul and Marcus is a bit of a weak one. History is full of people waging civil wars and watching them crumble before them. Not a bad idea, but one that I think could use a bit more refinement.

> 2533274812652989;4:
> While I always love a good historical parallel, I think the link between Jul and Marcus is a bit of a weak one. History is full of people waging civil wars and watching them crumble before them. Not a bad idea, but one that I think could use a bit more refinement.

To make true comparisons you need the person’s motivations and methods to be similar