<mark>FLAG DROPPED!!!</mark>
<mark>FLAG TAKEN!!!</mark>
<mark>FLAG TAKEN!!!</mark>
Was taken out WITH REACH
Rember they fixed it

Thanks for your time 343i

100% agreed. I heard that Bungie took it out of Reach because a lot of players couldn’t do it. If that is true then are you kidding me? It’s like the simplest thing in the world.

^No, kids were all like, “it hurtz my ears” or “ur exploiting the game” or “theres no teamwork involved”.

That’s why they took it out.

I want it to return. There was no legitimate game-breaking reason for it to have been removed. Walking the flag is extremely boring and unsatisfying.

MLG will just have to fix it if 343i does not fix it befor hand …

A Fast flag is a happy Flag …

The End

> ^No, kids were all like, “it hurtz my ears” or “ur exploiting the game” or “theres no teamwork involved”.
>
> That’s why they took it out.
>
> I want it to return. There was no legitimate game-breaking reason for it to have been removed. Walking the flag is extremely boring and unsatisfying.

Halo 3 juggle the flag

Reach NO JUGGLE the FLAG

REACH Y U NO JUGGLE FLAG !!!

HALO 4 lets hope WE can juggle

FLAGTAKENflagdroppedFLAGTAKENflagdroppedFLAGTAKEN
flagdroppedFLAGTAKENflagdroppedFLAGTAKENflagdropped
FLAGTAKENflagdroppedFLAGTAKENflagdroppedFLAGTAKEN
flagdroppedFLAGTAKENflagdroppedFLAGTAKENflagdropped…Flag captured :P:P

i see no issue with having it so long as the announcer doesn’t keep playing its really annoying lol :stuck_out_tongue:

> YOURlosingYOURlosingYOURlosingYOURlosingYOURlosingYOURlosing…Flag captured YOU LOST :frowning: :frowning:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
FIXED

If people dont like the sound TURN IT DOWN its there to give you a heads up your flag was taken and you should wake up and stop them…

flag taken is the sound of your team with the flag :wink:

I wish they would add the Flag Taken sound back for every time it has been dropped and picked up, in Reach, especially in MLG, the only notification you get of running the flag when the widget is off your screen is the flag taken at the bottom of the screen, the flag taken, flag dropped audio is too delayed.

> I wish they would add the Flag Taken sound back for every time it has been dropped and picked up, in Reach, especially in MLG, the only notification you get of running the flag when the widget is off your screen is the flag taken at the bottom of the screen, the flag taken, flag dropped audio is too delayed.

“Flag taken” only when it’s stolen from the base.
From that point on, it’s a noise specific to the flag (and not objective) when ever its status is changed from held to fallen.

As for the juggling itself, I think that tapping the grenade button should toss the flag about 5-8’ or so and Y should just drop it, but keep the momentum it had when it was dropped (like Halo3)

First I’d like to start off with stating that I definitely want flag juggling in for Halo 4 because it’s awesomely satisfying…but…

Such a pain in the sack that juggling the flag is so dependent on your connection. For instance, juggling the flag as host makes you feel like a godly beast of circus like skills. However when you don’t have host you look like that tool who throws the flag and runs past it, then runs back and grabs it…but misses it, then tries to throw it again etc etc.

While on this thought through, how beast would it be if you could throw the flag javelin style and spear some fools!

im goin to be honest how do u juggle the flag i dont play capture the flag etc much so i have no idea how to

No!

> While on this thought through, how beast would it be if you could throw the flag javelin style and spear some fools!

that could actually work and eliminate the disadvantage in range that the flag carrier has.

> im goin to be honest how do u juggle the flag i dont play capture the flag etc much so i have no idea how to

For faster flag runs, we use a thing we call juggling the flag.

This is done by picking up the flag, jumping and pressing Y to drop the flag.
You basically throw the flag out in front of you, leaving some space for you to walk
towards it.
You keep repeating this process until you have capped the flag.

Basically, this increases the speed in which you can capture a flag and is very effective.

In Reach, you have to wait too long when you throw the flag before you can pick it up again.

> im goin to be honest how do u juggle the flag i dont play capture the flag etc much so i have no idea how to

In Halo 3 & MLG in Reach, you could drop the flag then pick it up again and repeat until it was taken back to your base, it allowed for faster flag captures and sped up gameplay a heck of a lot, it was more of a speed for stealth thing, Reach however made it so when you dropped the objective, you had a second cool down, meaning flag juggling wasn’t possible.

How about we say NO to this idea. Or how about we evolve all Objective game types, so when we play them it’s not the same game we have been playing since some of us were kids. Because if think about it there are some people that want to stay in the past and not make new and better experience (Most MLG Player). Then you have the ones that don’t give a damn about Objective games and go in there to ruin the game for everyone eels or they are just trying to get there over all kills up. Then you have the ones that want to play a new way and be able to get kills points and score the flag to get points but want it to feel competitive. So how about we try to make everyone happy this time around guys so we can make this the best Halo game ever. :slight_smile:

Flag juggling was cheap though. The flag carrier is supposed to be slower, giving his teammates the need to protect him due to the enemy being able to catch up to him. With flag juggling, a single man can hop into the enemy’s base, take the flag, then run away as though nothing had happened. Not only does it take the challenge away for the team stealing the flag, it makes it harder for the defenders to take the flag back.

I love the way Reach did it, and Halo 4 should stick to that. What’s with people wanting everything in games to be easy these days? Is it really that bad to want some sort of challenge?

Flag juggling adds another layer of tactics.

Think about it.

Should I juggle the flag, at risk of having the enemy team see my position but have the ability to move just a bit faster?

Or should I hold it, so nobody can see my position unless they actually spot me.

Plus there’s the fact you could throw the flag up to a teammate or useful position. I miss that.

To see Halo 2-style juggling would make me a very happy man.