Juggernaut SHOULD be Master Chief

I think it would be so awesome if when you became the juggernaut in halo 4
that you would become Master chief. I just think since he is such a badass that
it would just make the juggernaut feel more scary and strong.

What does anyone else think??

It’s a decent idea but nah. I don’t wanna be Master Chief. I wanna be my own bad -Yoink-.

Absolutely not as this will break Infinity’s multi-player storyline…

Master Chief is good…but I’m better.

I like it, reminds me of Max Payne 3’s Payne Killer Mode(Max is the juggernaut).

But it wouldn’t fit into Infinity.

> I like it, reminds me of Max Payne 3’s Payne Killer Mode(Max is the juggernaut).
>
> But it wouldn’t fit into Infinity.

why wouldnt it fit if its a simulation. Does living dead make sense?

Storyline… sticking to it ruins so many things.

I think it’d be interesting. Idk how it’d work, unless your Spartan evolved into a lvl 50 Master Chief

> > I like it, reminds me of Max Payne 3’s Payne Killer Mode(Max is the juggernaut).
> >
> > But it wouldn’t fit into Infinity.
>
> why wouldnt it fit if its a simulation. Does living dead make sense?

Okay…so how exactly do you make a live person simulate the actions and skills of Master Chief within the context of the canon? Living Dead can be explained as a way to create anti-Flood combat protocols and training, just a little stab at that.

> > I like it, reminds me of Max Payne 3’s Payne Killer Mode(Max is the juggernaut).
> >
> > But it wouldn’t fit into Infinity.
>
> why wouldnt it fit if its a simulation. Does living dead make sense?

Because Infinity’s storyline focuses on Spartan IVs, why would they program their trainees to assume the role of someone they’re not? And living dead in Halo 4 hasn’t even been detailed yet.

You can kill the Juggernaut.

You can’t kill the Master Chief.

and it would break Infinity’s multiplayer storyline.

> > > I like it, reminds me of Max Payne 3’s Payne Killer Mode(Max is the juggernaut).
> > >
> > > But it wouldn’t fit into Infinity.
> >
> > why wouldnt it fit if its a simulation. Does living dead make sense?
>
> Okay…so how exactly do you make a live person simulate the actions and skills of Master Chief within the context of the canon? Living Dead can be explained as a way to create anti-Flood combat protocols and training, just a little stab at that.

its all a simulation like a holodeck anything can happen. It could be them training and testing their skills against the all might master chief. I dont see why its so hard to understand. How to does picking up the ball in grifball instantly change the color of your armor? The only answer to that is that its a simulation. Grifball doesnt makes sense at all in cannon.

This is a really cool idea, and I’d whole-heartedly agree if it weren’t for the canonical issues it poses.

> This is a really cool idea, and I’d whole-heartedly agree if it weren’t for the canonical issues it poses.

what are the cannon issues? i dont understand.

> Absolutely not as this will break Infinity’s multi-player storyline…

EVERY comment I’ve seen you make is very opinionated and matter-of-factly, which comes off as extremely rude. Don’t act like you’re some higher entity to others.

> its all a simulation like a holodeck anything can happen.

A holodeck can project new environments, but it can’t just turn somebody into an instant killing machine adn somehow give one person the skills and experience of another.

> It could be them training and testing their skills against the all might master chief

How do you give someone his skill and experiences though? A holodeck is not magical, it has limits.

> I dont see why its so hard to understand. How to does picking up the ball in grifball instantly change the color of your armor?

The ball can have a reactive agent than when touched changes the pigment of your armor, could be digital alterations as well.

> The only answer to that is that its a simulation. <mark>Grifball doesnt makes sense at all in cannon.</mark>

That is wrong since Grifball can be seen as a recreational game for the Spartan-IVs, more so now that is doesn’t kill you when you score.

> > This is a really cool idea, and I’d whole-heartedly agree if it weren’t for the canonical issues it poses.
>
> what are the cannon issues? i dont understand.

Because you can’t transform into somebody else. And if you’re talking about the holo-room’s programmers making the juggernaut look like the Chief could seem really… weird. And kind of obsessive. I just can’t see why that would happen. Not everybody would idolize the Chief in this universe, or want to be him. Other players here have said they prefer to play as their own Spartans, so it could mean some Spartans could canonically feel the same way. Seeing as they technically ARE the Spartans. It seems like a strange engineering step storywise.

Other than that, this is a really interesting idea.

> Absolutely not as this will break Infinity’s multi-player storyline…

This.

We all know that Juggernaut should be a Sangheili Zealot: god strafe, insane RoF, insane leap distance, 1 hit kill melee (including vehicles).

He’s also a Spartan-II.

> The ball can have a reactive agent than when touched changes the pigment of your armor, could be digital alterations as well.
>
> That is wrong since Grifball can be seen as a recreational game for the Spartan-IVs, more so now that is doesn’t kill you when you score.

your making it sounds like you know how much their simulation deck can do or handle. You or I don’t know what their simulations can do. Honestly i don’t see how hard it would to create a digital transition from a normal spartan 4 to the appearance of master chief. Im not talking about physically being master chief because that doesn’t make sense at all.

Being able to take the image of another person doesn’t sound that far fetched. If x-men can do it then im sure the infinity could do some stuff very similar.

> > The ball can have a reactive agent than when touched changes the pigment of your armor, could be digital alterations as well.
> >
> > That is wrong since Grifball can be seen as a recreational game for the Spartan-IVs, more so now that is doesn’t kill you when you score.
>
> your making it sounds like you know how much their simulation deck can do or handle. You or I don’t know what their simulations can do. Honestly i don’t see how hard it would to create a digital transition from a normal spartan 4 to the appearance of master chief. Im not talking about physically being master chief because that doesn’t make sense at all.
>
> Being able to take the image of another person doesn’t sound that far fetched. If x-men can do it then im sure the infinity could do some stuff very similar.

I think I can tell you, from a game makers prespective, how hard it would be to change a character’s 3D model while in game. (Which is what you are proposing with the hologram deck thing). The answer, it would be EXTREMELY hard.