Juggernaut, Oddball, Assault, Infection????

I could maybe understand infection being delayed, seeing as there was no flood in Halo 5, but I still think it should be included.

But what about a lot of our favourite game types?

JUGGERNAUT. OH. HOW. I. MISS. THEE.

Assault. Man, I miss this gametype!

Oddball - I think this would be so fun.

Any other game types anyone missing?

I could go for Juggernaut.
Of all the gametypes that I could really go for, is Race.

> 2533274831048545;2:
> I could go for Juggernaut.
> Of all the gametypes that I could really go for, is Race.

Race was never done justice tbh. Reach made it sound like they were going to do it but I played FFA endlessly trying to get a race game and I think I got one game of Race ever. I would be ecstatic if they released a race playlist, but I don’t actually expect it to ever happen. As for the rest: I’m sure some or all of those will be added in over time.

1 flag BTB is the best mode for me. 343 did away w one flag. I really hope BTB has some objective game types. I

Oddball is probably my favorite game type aside from fiesta slayer. Would love that in team arena :slight_smile:

Juggernaut, Oddball, KOTH, Headhunter, they were all so much fun.

King of the hill, oddball, infection, regicide, griffball, multi-team and action sack are needed ASAP. Only 4 modes ( slayer, breakout, strongholds and ctf ) gets boring quickly. Variety is key.

> 2535471005338414;1:
> I could maybe understand infection being delayed, seeing as there was no flood in Halo 5, but I still think it should be included.
>
> But what about a lot of our favourite game types?
>
> JUGGERNAUT. OH. HOW. I. MISS. THEE.
>
> Assault. Man, I miss this gametype!
>
> Oddball - I think this would be so fun.
>
> Any other game types anyone missing?

we have assault its called warzone ASSAULT

> 2535415305234137;8:
> > 2535471005338414;1:
> > I could maybe understand infection being delayed, seeing as there was no flood in Halo 5, but I still think it should be included.
> >
> > But what about a lot of our favourite game types?
> >
> > JUGGERNAUT. OH. HOW. I. MISS. THEE.
> >
> > Assault. Man, I miss this gametype!
> >
> > Oddball - I think this would be so fun.
> >
> > Any other game types anyone missing?
>
>
> we have assault its called warzone ASSAULT

So where’s the bomb? Traditional assault is a CTF variant, placing a bomb in the enemy base and protecting it until it blows.

Warzone assault is not the same as Assault. The closest thing we have to assault is breakout where you take the enemy flag and capture it at their base instead of yours. S

???
???
Lol I wish they were in too but first we need some really good objective maps AND NOT ONES THAT ARE MADE IN FORGE!

> 2535415305234137;8:
> > 2535471005338414;1:
> > I could maybe understand infection being delayed, seeing as there was no flood in Halo 5, but I still think it should be included.
> >
> > But what about a lot of our favourite game types?
> >
> > JUGGERNAUT. OH. HOW. I. MISS. THEE.
> >
> > Assault. Man, I miss this gametype!
> >
> > Oddball - I think this would be so fun.
> >
> > Any other game types anyone missing?
>
>
> we have assault its called warzone ASSAULT

Multi-Bomb and Single Bomb Assault, not capturing bases.

So are these confirmed to be coming?

> 2533274841308935;3:
> > 2533274831048545;2:
> > I could go for Juggernaut.
> > Of all the gametypes that I could really go for, is Race.
>
>
> Race was never done justice tbh. Reach made it sound like they were going to do it but I played FFA endlessly trying to get a race game and I think I got one game of Race ever. I would be ecstatic if they released a race playlist, but I don’t actually expect it to ever happen. As for the rest: I’m sure some or all of those will be added in over time.

Yeah. I haven’t played a good Race game type since Halo 1 on the PC… Those were the days.

All in good time, I hope. Infection better not be floodmode though, just your run of the mill infection. Playable sangheili for custom games would be great too.
Honestly, 343i should just copy and paste custom games from Halo: Reach.

Hmmm…needs more Griffball…

Neutral bomb was always great. 343 got rid of the classic halo game types to shove this esports -Yoink- down our throats.

lol Strongholds and CTF are the only objective gametypes. That’s actually pathetic. Pretty sad how stripped down and bare the multiplayer playlists are.

And no, Breakout and Slayer aren’t objective gametypes.

> 2533274804737237;4:
> 1 flag BTB is the best mode for me. 343 did away w one flag. I really hope BTB has some objective game types. I

Agreed. 1flag needs to be brought back ASAP!!!

VIP from halo 3, king of the hill, fiesta,